I'm off to boot camp...

Monday is the 14th...but yeah..

All the best to you -

Remember it's a 'game' of sorts. They will NOT actually KILL you, but perhaps make you WISH they would :)

You'll do fine!

Remember me saying this...
"If I only knew then what I know now"
Military is alot different when you get out of training.

Forrest Gump: DONE, DRILL SERGEANT!
Drill Sergeant: GUUUUUUMP! Why did you put that weapon together so quickly, Gump?
Forrest Gump: Because you told me to, Drill Sergeant?
Drill Sergeant: Outstanding, Gump! This is a new company record! If it weren't such a waste of a fine enlisted man I'd recommend you for OCS! You are gonna be a general someday, Gump!

gop_jeff said:
Good luck... remember that there are a lot of head games in boot camp. And -=d=- will be happy to buy you a beer!
Hey don't you think your getting out of it.. :teeth:

Yea only shity thing is I get to spend my B-day in there (21).

Think they'll make me a cake? :rolleyes:

Good luck Wolvie, you'll do great! If you get to Chicago and are over 21, I'll buy you a beer. Better yet, send you with my son! (You'll have more fun! ;) )

Awesome, man. You'll have to give me a no BS review of it when you get back. My advice would be to take it like wrestling practice; one day at a time.

Whatever you do, don't hurt yourself. I did that in boot camp and not only did I catch hell, the torture the detailers gave me lengthened my recovery time by about 3 1/2 months (from 2 weeks to 4 months). Other than that, keep your mouth shut and don't suck.

Good luck. There are many, many who have gone before you and almost all did just fine. I expect you will too.

Hobbit said:
Whatever you do, don't hurt yourself. I did that in boot camp and not only did I catch hell, the torture the detailers gave me lengthened my recovery time by about 3 1/2 months (from 2 weeks to 4 months). Other than that, keep your mouth shut and don't suck.
Yea thats my only fear, I want ot to only take the 13 weeks no more.

-=d=- said:
Monday is the 14th...but yeah..

All the best to you -

Remember it's a 'game' of sorts. They will NOT actually KILL you, but perhaps make you WISH they would

You'll do fine!
Yea I leave monday is what I'm told, might stay in the hotel where I did for MEPs. I arive at boot on the 15th. That's what I meant just confused myself.

wolvie20m said:
You can send him out to SD Kathi.. :cool:

Yea I'll hook you up with a review, when's your ship out date Semper Fi.

Probably about 8 years or so. Maybe 7. No wrong in knowing what is required beforehand though, right?

Wolvie,

Pain is weakness leaving the body. YOu will shed a lot of weakness lad. No worries though.

The square needle in the testicle doesn't hurt as much as it used to. Now they use an air gun. Just remember to stand very still and whatever you do, don't flinch.

See ya in a few weeks.

wolvie20m said:
I leave for boot camp this Monday (feb. 15). I will miss my disscusion here. Also you fools here in seattle will owe me a drink when I get out in May. Anyways wish me luck.

P.S. Going infantry (0311 hopefully).

Here's to luck. health, and safety in your travels......... :usa: :salute:

Forum List

Back