I'm not voting for Obama

Grampa Murked U said:
I'm not voting for Obama
Good for you but it really doesnt matter anyway,its all rigged in thier favour.. (He will most likely win regardless)

But if you don't, what will happen to Peggy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

oh your a racist regardless of who you vote for :)

I might have to vote for Obama, just based off the fact i can't believe Romney has gotten this far. I really don't want to, I most likely won't, but seriously Romney will say anything and be anything in order to be President. You can't trust a man like that.

At least i know Obama is a commie up front ;)
You don't think Obama has said anything and been everything, to remain President?

It is simply amazing the things you people say.

Therefore I must be racist right?

Honestly though if this is the type of treatment many voters are going to receive why should they ever bother to vote minorities in to begin with?
You guys spew this bullshit so often it begins to have the intended effect IN REVERSE. Your nonsense drum beating of the race card has certainly made me regret Obama getting elected because instead of focusing on issues we have to deal with the ridiculous assertions about his race.
I'm voting Romney because I trust him to run the economy better based on his experience in the field.

Or you can just continue to beat the race card and look stupid.

You don't have to be racist to support even more tax cuts to create an even bigger deficit. Anyone can do that.

Honestly though if this is the type of treatment many voters are going to receive why should they ever bother to vote minorities in to begin with?
You guys spew this bullshit so often it begins to have the intended effect IN REVERSE. Your nonsense drum beating of the race card has certainly made me regret Obama getting elected because instead of focusing on issues we have to deal with the ridiculous assertions about his race.
I'm voting Romney because I trust him to run the economy better based on his experience in the field.

I though you were a felon and could not vote?

CaféAuLait;6234003 said:
A link about Obama v McCain and 3 links about racial tensions in America does not equal "everyone who doesn't vote Obama is a racist".

I put up a few links, I could like to more. But that is the suggestion much of the time. Adding to that if a black person endorses Romney they are uncle toms, etc. The race card has been used so much over the last four years it is insane.

Here is another article which said that racism is costing Obama votes:

How Racist Are We? Ask Google - NYTimes.com

When the radical right claims they are not racist, or they don’t hate Obama because he’s black, or complain they are “tired” of being called racist by the left, or carry signs like this fool on the right, send them the link to this page of images from their right-wing pals in the “I’m not a racist” crowd.

Not racist? | All Things Democrat

Suddendly showing Obama as a monkey the same way Bush, Condi Rice, etc was depicted is racist. Showing Obama as Hitler is racist, hanging him in effegy is racist, all of these things were done to Bush and more. But suddendly the SAME things are now racist when before they were acceptable.

Left wing propaganda sites calling the GOP racist is not new, and is nothing to whine over, hence my "msnbc and left wing loons"

As to the rest of your post, that's a whole lot of whine. I'm sorry that youre upset we live in a PC world, and you can't mock a black man the same way you do a white man. Anyone who says showing a black man as an ape, or him hanging from a rope, doesnt set of racial issues is either a fucking idiot, or simply lying.

This is a free country, so of course you can take an image of Obama and make him a witch doctor with a bone through his nose, but then turning around and complaining like child , that some people think that's racist, only adds to the "republicans like to play the victim" meme.

Obama did look like a monkey duing the debates. Especially the third debate. The camera angles didn't help.

I though you were a felon and could not vote?

Rights are restored upon completion of parole.

CaféAuLait;6234003 said:
A link about Obama v McCain and 3 links about racial tensions in America does not equal "everyone who doesn't vote Obama is a racist".

I put up a few links, I could like to more. But that is the suggestion much of the time. Adding to that if a black person endorses Romney they are uncle toms, etc. The race card has been used so much over the last four years it is insane.

Here is another article which said that racism is costing Obama votes:

When the radical right claims they are not racist, or they don’t hate Obama because he’s black, or complain they are “tired” of being called racist by the left, or carry signs like this fool on the right, send them the link to this page of images from their right-wing pals in the “I’m not a racist” crowd.

Not racist? | All Things Democrat

Suddendly showing Obama as a monkey the same way Bush, Condi Rice, etc was depicted is racist. Showing Obama as Hitler is racist, hanging him in effegy is racist, all of these things were done to Bush and more. But suddendly the SAME things are now racist when before they were acceptable.

Left wing propaganda sites calling the GOP racist is not new, and is nothing to whine over, hence my "msnbc and left wing loons"

As to the rest of your post, that's a whole lot of whine. I'm sorry that youre upset we live in a PC world, and you can't mock a black man the same way you do a white man. Anyone who says showing a black man as an ape, or him hanging from a rope, doesnt set of racial issues is either a fucking idiot, or simply lying.

This is a free country, so of course you can take an image of Obama and make him a witch doctor with a bone through his nose, but then turning around and complaining like child , that some people think that's racist, only adds to the "republicans like to play the victim" meme.

. Again when Obama was called a Nazi it was called racist by many prominent politicians and the left MSM, Hitler, etc. They called Bush a regime, and when the same was said of Obama it was racist. Code words suddenly appeared, Community organizer, Chicago, etc, suddenly became racist. People have burned and hung presidents in effigy for years. They have made them out to be idiots by painting them as monkeys/apes ( which is silly given how intelligent they truly are).

I do not think that when a president who happens to be black has the same thing done to him automatically implies racism. Have a few done such, of course. But Bush was portrayed as a witch doctor, hung in effigy, called a Nazi and portrayed as Hitler. Such was deemed propaganda or politics. Yet much/all of the same has been called racist against Obama. When this is how just about every president before was treated.

Is has always been a part of politics and it is suddenly deemed racist when it was ALWAYS practiced. Somehow evil and racist intent is painted for Obama while each and every other president just had to go with the political flow. So to ASSUME that everything is about race is the victim mentality and not realizing that it is the SAME exact treatment each of his predecessors received. Looking for a reason to paint someone racist when it is not there is victim mentality.

I don't think you're racist..

You're just old.

:eusa_whistle:

oh your a racist regardless of who you vote for :)

I might have to vote for Obama, just based off the fact i can't believe Romney has gotten this far. I really don't want to, I most likely won't, but seriously Romney will say anything and be anything in order to be President. You can't trust a man like that.

At least i know Obama is a commie up front ;)

And the funny thing is that conservatives DON'T trust Romney. Never have.

Not neccessarily. Maybe you don't give a damn about people that have worked all their lives to aquire a pension they can live on in their later years. Maybe you don't care how many good American jobs get sent to China. Maybe you don't care that Romney has been cheating the government out of millions in taxes. Maybe it does not trouble you that Romney CLAIMS he loves America yet keeps his money in foreign banks. Maybe you see nothing wrong with a personality type that disguises himself as a Michigan State Patrolman and pulls women over. Maybe you see nothing wrong with a religion that is secretive and cultish. Maybe you do not think women have the same rights as men.

OR maybe you are racist.. I wouldn't know what's in your heart..but you obviously don't vote your best interests if you can overlook paragraph one.

I'm voting Republican because I can't stand to see any more government redistribution.

If you don't like Capitalism, go to Cuba or Venezuela.

Conservative Republicans are on record as hating redistribution.

Then they get in office and slash taxes for the wealthy, while also changing the tax code to offer exemptions and deductions etc to well-heeled contributor who, incidently, I'm sure, contributed to their election campaigns. Then these Republicans pass favorable legislation for certain business, and dole out no bid contracts.

Just keepin' it real.

I'm voting Republican because I can't stand to see any more government redistribution.

Then they get in office and slash taxes for the wealthy, while also changing the tax code to offer exemptions and deductions etc to well-heeled contributor who, incidently, I'm sure, contributed to their election campaigns. Then these Republicans pass favorable legislation for certain business, and dole out no bid contracts.

Just keepin' it real.

Obama went beyond nobid contracts and just straight up gave trillons of our tax dollars to his friends.

I'll take nobid contracts over Obamamomics any day of the week

Just keepin' it real.

Obama went beyond nobid contracts and just straight up gave trillons of our tax dollars to his friends.

I'll take nobid contracts over Obamamomics any day of the week

What makes you think that Mittens will not do the same(cronyism)?

Why do you seem to think that you are a racist because you don't vote for President Obama? Am I a "racist" because I am going to vote for Gary Johnson? We all have a right to vote for who we want to vote for, no one is forcing you to vote for someone.

You guys spew this bullshit so often it begins to have the intended effect IN REVERSE. Your nonsense drum beating of the race card has certainly made me regret Obama getting elected because instead of, focusing on issues we have to deal with the ridiculous assertions about his race.

I'm voting for Obama, Therefore I must be a Communist....right? If someone votes for a Libertarian, they must be an Anarchist.....and a person that votes for a Green party candidate HAS to be a tree hugging pagan....

If I see you say racist shit....I'll call you a racist. It has nothing to do with who you vote for. It has to do with the talk people talk....speaking for myself, of course.

I'm not voting for Obama

Good for you. Nobody with any brains is going to vote for Obama either.

Forum List

Back