I'm not voting for Obama

I'm voting Republican because I can't stand to see any more government redistribution.

If you don't like Capitalism, go to Cuba or Venezuela.

Conservative Republicans are on record as hating redistribution.

Then they get in office and slash taxes for the wealthy, while also changing the tax code to offer exemptions and deductions etc to well-heeled contributor who, incidently, I'm sure, contributed to their election campaigns. Then these Republicans pass favorable legislation for certain business, and dole out no bid contracts.

Just keepin' it real.

as long as we're bein' real and all...

you mean like when the dumbasscrats invest 500 million in tax dollars solyndra, and in return the solyndra execs donate millions BACK to obama, before they spend the rest and then declare bankruptcy?

Sounds like they never meant to be in business in the first place... it was just a way to launder political contributions.

Oh, but call it GREEN... and all you little liberal sycophants bend over FORWARDS asking for more.

This is too easy.

Trillions to make our alternative energy industry competitive and start to get us off ME oil, you mean.
I'm sure that was just a typo. You said 'competitive' when you really meant 'bankrupt.'

Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Schneider Electric ($86 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)

Therefore I must be racist right?

Honestly though if this is the type of treatment many voters are going to receive why should they ever bother to vote minorities in to begin with?
You guys spew this bullshit so often it begins to have the intended effect IN REVERSE. Your nonsense drum beating of the race card has certainly made me regret Obama getting elected because instead of focusing on issues we have to deal with the ridiculous assertions about his race.
I'm voting Romney because I trust him to run the economy better based on his experience in the field.

Or you can just continue to beat the race card and look stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TewbvvCLXA]EPIC FAIL! Presidential Race Results Mistakenly Leaked On CBS? Obama Romney 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Conservative Republicans are on record as hating redistribution.

Then they get in office and slash taxes for the wealthy, while also changing the tax code to offer exemptions and deductions etc to well-heeled contributor who, incidently, I'm sure, contributed to their election campaigns. Then these Republicans pass favorable legislation for certain business, and dole out no bid contracts.

Just keepin' it real.

Obama went beyond nobid contracts and just straight up gave trillons of our tax dollars to his friends.

I'll take nobid contracts over Obamamomics any day of the week

What makes you think that Mittens will not do the same(cronyism)?

If he pulls even a little of the bs Obama has and he runs unopposed in the next election I will probably vote third party for the second time in my life.

Therefore I must be racist right?

Honestly though if this is the type of treatment many voters are going to receive why should they ever bother to vote minorities in to begin with?
You guys spew this bullshit so often it begins to have the intended effect IN REVERSE. Your nonsense drum beating of the race card has certainly made me regret Obama getting elected because instead of, focusing on issues we have to deal with the ridiculous assertions about his race.

I'm voting Romney because I trust him to run the economy better based on his experience in the field.

Or you can just continue to beat the race card and look stupid.

I'm voting for Obama, Therefore I must be a Communist....right? If someone votes for a Libertarian, they must be an Anarchist.....and a person that votes for a Green party candidate HAS to be a tree hugging pagan....

If I see you say racist shit....I'll call you a racist. It has nothing to do with who you vote for. It has to do with the talk people talk....speaking for myself, of course.

Absolutely fair but context is important. For instance, SaltJones hates whit people and says so pretty nasty stuff. I ignored it for months after joining but no more. Now i throw it right back at him. Sometimes he offers valuable input so I don't wanna put him on ignore. Then you have Dean who i think is the biggest race baiter that I've ever conversed with so I like to mock him. Then you have Matthew who has a lot of anger and racial issues but he DOES listen to reason. I have asked him several times to change his sig because it had racial tones or hate. He actually listens! Some people just need acceptence to help them see a different direction while others like Dean are just stubborn jackasses

I'm voting Republican because I can't stand to see any more government redistribution.

If you don't like Capitalism, go to Cuba or Venezuela.

If I believed that Republicans might curb the redistribution of wealth (and still feed the hungry) I might actually vote for them as well. Instead, I see a Romney administration as the "same ole shit" we have been dealing with for the last 12 years and nothing changing and God forbid there should ever be hope on the horizon.

Nope, I wish I could say that a Romney win would be good for America but I only see it as good for a few wealthy Americans, many of whom profited under Obama and will continue to do so if Romney wins.

Immie

Trillions to make our alternative energy industry competitive and start to get us off ME oil, you mean.
I'm sure that was just a typo. You said 'competitive' when you really meant 'bankrupt.'

Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Schneider Electric ($86 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)

C'mon.....c'mon.....get with it.

After all, you Teabaggers learned to.....

Redneck-High-Heels.jpg

Forum List

Back