I'm Not Really Sure Why Democrats Find All of This Amusing

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm not really sure whenever I talk about illegal immigrants having access to our country or about how our jobs are so shorthanded and the democrats are literally destroying our economy that I am met with funny reactions. I don't think that it's a joke or amusing. My family is currently having to stock up our food so if we can't afford it anymore we won't starve to death. I have SSI that's a plus and went up a bit, but not by much. If that really is amusing to some of you that really is sick and disgusting.

I'm not really sure whenever I talk about illegal immigrants having access to our country or about how our jobs are so shorthanded and the democrats are literally destroying our economy that I am met with funny reactions. I don't think that it's a joke or amusing. My family is currently having to stock up our food so if we can't afford it anymore we won't starve to death. I have SSI that's a plus and went up a bit, but not by much. If that really is amusing to some of you that really is sick and disgusting.

No one need fear starving here in America—anywhere in America. There's game to hunt, fish to catch, shellfish, wild plants and mussels to forage for. Further, a few basic food purchases can be used to make large volumes of soups and stews that can go very far. Raise a backyard garden and can harvested vegetables. Where there's a will, there's a bloody way . . .

The left really likes suffering.....as long it's not them suffering.

No one need fear starving here in America—anywhere in America. There's game to hunt, fish to catch, shellfish, wild plants and mussels to forage for. Further, a few basic food purchases can be used to make large volumes of soups and stews that can go very far. Raise a backyard garden and can harvested vegetables. Where there's a will, there's a bloody way . . .
Not everyone lives in an area that has wild game....or has a place they can plant crops.

There are laws on the books for illegal entry, right? Hmmm I thought demofks were all about the law?

Sure, it's all fun and games till some local Lord Humungous lays claim to where you forage. ;)

Jokes aside the few times i had the misfortune to work at the local food bank with Hunters for the Hungry the land whales were not interested in the deer meat or anything else healthy....They went for the limited amount of junk food and left.....Only a few older folks got them some meat and fresh vegetables.

I remember one old black guy saying he was going to make him some deer stew and I asked if he had any freezer space, he said yes so I loaded him down with meat as i knew it would not go to waste.

So yeah, I suspect the local food bank would have plenty of healthy staples available.

You might ask which party support SS and which would prefer to privatize it out of existence? You might also look back to the time this country grew to the industrial giant it is today and ask about the immigration polices that made it happen.

Time to get a job. There's a bunch of them that are paying $15 per hour and many here would tell you that's a great livable wage. I know that's not true but its what you get here.

Most posters here loathe other Americans who dont see the world through their myopic eyes. But they will always HAVE to deal with diversity of ideals

We are at full employment. The Mexicans you are having nightmares about have almost zero impact on our economy.

Speaking of amusing, I sometimes wish Trump's wall got built so I could laugh my ass off when you tards found it had no impact on our economy.

But you wouldn't see that. Your propagandists would not let you.

"We obviously need to make it higher!"

Are things really that bad out there in Conservatopia?

So, the republican retards are blaming democrats for a global problem, as usual.

Republican solution, of course.............................more corporate tax cuts.
Reward the same companies that are ripping everyone off.

Sure, it's all fun and games till some local Lord Humungous lays claim to where you forage. ;)

Jokes aside the few times i had the misfortune to work at the local food bank with Hunters for the Hungry the land whales were not interested in the deer meat or anything else healthy....They went for the limited amount of junk food and left.....Only a few older folks got them some meat and fresh vegetables.

I remember one old black guy saying he was going to make him some deer stew and I asked if he had any freezer space, he said yes so I loaded him down with meat as i knew it would not go to waste.

So yeah, I suspect the local food bank would have plenty of healthy staples available.
I am proud of you.

Forum List

Back