I'm Not Looking Forward To This, But Seems Many Are Getting Ready

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Submit, go ahead:
060221fweditorcartoon6ll.gif

Think you could blow that up or link to the original source? I can barely make out any of it and even zoomed in, the wording is too fuzzy to read.

Hobbit said:
Think you could blow that up or link to the original source? I can barely make out any of it and even zoomed in, the wording is too fuzzy to read.

I'll try:

060221fweditorcartoon0up.gif

Hobbit said:
Much better, thank you.

I, for one, will never give in to censorship by violence. If those Muslims want to riot my way, they'll get shot, plain and simple.

That's good to know.....everyone must realize that we do not have the right to NOT be offended.

I am sure that when the radical elements get around to it, there will be caricatures of Jesus having intercourse with Mary, and many other offensive items, that we should also not get all tied up about, and heaven forbid, censor the the things that may offend Christians.

Fmr jarhead said:
That's good to know.....everyone must realize that we do not have the right to NOT be offended.

I am sure that when the radical elements get around to it, there will be caricatures of Jesus having intercourse with Mary, and many other offensive items, that we should also not get all tied up about, and heaven forbid, censor the the things that may offend Christians.

It's legal to offend Muslims and Christians.

Offend Jews, and they send you to jail.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4449948.stm

Forum List

Back