I'm new to the US board!

Because it was such a ridiculously flawed assumption on your part it didn't merit response.
First of all it wasn't an assumption, it was a fact. Whether that fact applies to you is up to you to decide. Apparently, the guilty dog did in fact just bark on that, since you seem to think it did apply. Here's that statement, by the way:
That was hot freaking pink.
All three of my monitors are LCDs and they display colors perfectly.

I do understand however that when old ladies reach menopause the discernment of colors is one of the first things to go.
Pshaw! And now this?
Here's a comparison for you.. The bar at the top of the screen, and the US in USMessageBoard are both *red*. Your little man in tights was hot pink in comparison.
Now, as to your color blindness problem; the stripe in the navigation bar in the forum header is not technically red. It is more like Maroon as is the US in the forum logo. Can you not tell red from pink and maroon?

This is pink
This is red
This is maroon
navbar_repeat.gif

And here's another time this stupid, obstinate "point" was addressed, to good effect -- unless the aforementioned color blindness really DOES apply:
This is pink:
mountainman.gif

This is red:
302cqki.jpg

Yours is a cartoon rendering, mine is polyester satin.

If you continue to amuse yourself with this idiotic blather, that is fine with me; I am liking all of the rep points I get from lots of folks who are apparently enjoying this running gag. But in truth it only means that in your custom user title the "Idiot" is minimizing the "Savant" and that would truly be a shame.

Because it was such a ridiculously flawed assumption on your part it didn't merit response.
First of all it wasn't an assumption, it was a fact. Whether that fact applies to you is up to you to decide. Apparently, the guilty dog did in fact just bark on that, since you seem to think it did apply. Here's that statement, by the way:

I do understand however that when old ladies reach menopause the discernment of colors is one of the first things to go.
Pshaw! And now this?
Here's a comparison for you.. The bar at the top of the screen, and the US in USMessageBoard are both *red*. Your little man in tights was hot pink in comparison.
Now, as to your color blindness problem; the stripe in the navigation bar in the forum header is not technically red. It is more like Maroon as is the US in the forum logo. Can you not tell red from pink and maroon?

This is pink
This is red
This is maroon
navbar_repeat.gif

And here's another time this stupid, obstinate "point" was addressed, to good effect -- unless the aforementioned color blindness really DOES apply:
This is pink:
mountainman.gif

This is red:
302cqki.jpg

If you continue to amuse yourself with this idiotic blather, that is fine with me; I am liking all of the rep points I get from lots of folks who are apparently enjoying this running gag. But in truth it only means that in your custom user title the "Idiot" is minimizing the "Savant" and that would truly be a shame.

Knucklehead, you ain't getting jack for rep, as you're STILL at 8; I believe you were at 6 when this silly discussion started? Bo-ring.

It's obviously getting under YOUR skin, tho Captain Pinkpants.

Incidentally, you're going to tell me the colors of the US of A changed to maroon, white, and blue?

LMAO.

Pshaw! And now this?

This is pink
This is red
This is maroon
navbar_repeat.gif

This is pink:
mountainman.gif

This is red:
302cqki.jpg

My pink is at least a smart-assed trouble causing pussy.
Yer pink is just kinda weird.

Knucklehead, you ain't getting jack for rep, as you're STILL at 8; I believe you were at 6 when this silly discussion started? Bo-ring.

I didn't say it was alot of points. It's alot of folks. And in point of fact, this silly "discussion" started my first day here. Rep points were zero. See? Memory goes too when you hit menopause!

You looking galactically stupid and colorblind due to menopause doesn't get under my skin. I do hate to see you so this to yourself, however.:badgrin:

I didn't say it was alot of points. It's alot of folks. And in point of fact, this silly "discussion" started my first day here. Rep points were zero. See? Memory goes too when you hit menopause!

You looking galactically stupid and colorblind due to menopause doesn't get under my skin. I do hate to see you so this to yourself, however.:badgrin:

Careful. You don't want to compete too heavily with Sealy for the Idiot Crown. I'd hate to see one of you cry.

Incidentally, you're going to tell me the colors of the US of A changed to maroon, white, and blue?

LMAO.
No. I'm going to tell you they don't use red, white and blue in their color scheme for the forum header. They in fact use maroon, white and blue.

I use red, white and blue for my header, used as my sig pic below. See the difference?

You don't if your menopausal.

Last edited:

LMAO.
No. I'm going to tell you they don't use red, white and blue in their color scheme for the forum header. They in fact use maroon, white and blue.

Interesting, given the name of the board United States{/i] Message Board, and the eagle in the flag colors, which also match the colors in your sig line..

You really ought to just stop talking. Pink is pink, and more people agreed with me, than you.

LMAO.

Interesting, given the name of the board United States{/i] Message Board, and the eagle in the flag colors, which also match the colors in your sig line..

You really ought to just stop talking. Pink is pink, and more people agreed with me, than you.
They don't match. Unless you're a menopausal he-she.

Where is my yawning icon when I need it..

A) I am very much a she.

B) I am not menopausal.

C) Even if either of the above were untrue, neither would negate the simple fact that you're an idiot simply clamoring for more attention.

I'm pretty sure Bassy likes pink...

A) I am very much a she.

B) I am not menopausal.

C) Even if either of the above were untrue, neither would negate the simple fact that you're an idiot simply clamoring for more attention.

Let's see.... It actually looks like YOU are the one clamoring for attention. You have followed me from thread to thread, with the "pink" comments, since day one. Just like you did here today.

My fear is, your fat ugly menopausal ass has a crush on me!

A) I am very much a she.

B) I am not menopausal.

Let's see.... It actually looks like YOU are the one clamoring for attention. You have followed me from thread to thread, with the "pink" comments, since day one. Just like you did here today.

My fear is, your fat ugly menopausal ass has a crush on me!

Didn't Gunny tell you I only like assholes?

That's about when you started trying to fill the spot...

You're too Bobo-like for me.

Forum List

Back