I'm new to the US board!

That said, I'm outta here before we get in trouble for derailing a welcome thread.

But, you still suck, Pinky.

Where is my yawning icon when I need it..

A) I am very much a she.

B) I am not menopausal.

C) Even if either of the above were untrue, neither would negate the simple fact that you're an idiot simply clamoring for more attention.

I'm pretty sure Bassy likes pink...
Let's see.... It actually looks like YOU are the one clamoring for attention. You have followed me from thread to thread, with the "pink" comments, since day one. Just like you did here today.

My fear is, your fat ugly menopausal ass has a crush on me!

Didn't Gunny tell you I only like assholes?

That's about when you started trying to fill the spot...

You're too Bobo-like for me.
He did not. He told be he was available for lessons in being an asshole. So apparently he believes I need them.

I don't try to fill any spots. I merely chop moronic positions into tiny little bits. But one thing I always do is, let the menopausal he-shes have the last word.

You'll post that next.

My pink is at least a smart-assed trouble causing pussy.
Yer pink is just kinda weird.
If mine were pink it wouldn't even be weird. It would be sex-ay!

Wrong. People would just ask why you are trying to copy ME. I wear a flamingo pink fucking shirt on occasion and NOBODY yet has the balls to walk up to me and say a damned thing besides "nice shirt." :evil:

My pink is at least a smart-assed trouble causing pussy.
Yer pink is just kinda weird.

Wrong. People would just ask why you are trying to copy ME. I wear a flamingo pink fucking shirt on occasion and NOBODY yet has the balls to walk up to me and say a damned thing besides "nice shirt." :evil:

That's only because *I* haven't seen said shirt... And you can bet it won't be "nice shirt" that I say. :eusa_angel:

That's only because *I* haven't seen said shirt... And you can bet it won't be "nice shirt" that I say. :eusa_angel:

Hard to talk while you're drooling all over yourself. I make pink look GOOD.

Hard to talk while you're drooling all over yourself. I make pink look GOOD.

Prove it. :eusa_whistle:

so does this board lean left, right, down the middle?

(I'm a middle of the road guy LOL)

It's a little to the right from what I've seen. But there are plenty on the left and elsewhere to keep it from being just a right-wing circle jerk.

It's a little to the right from what I've seen. But there are plenty on the left and elsewhere to keep it from being just a right-wing circle jerk.

Nah. Depends on what time of day you are on. When the "right wing circle jerk" is out earning a living during working hours, the left wing circle jerk rules.

Imagine THAT. ;)

Nah. Depends on what time of day you are on. When the "right wing circle jerk" is out earning a living during working hours, the left wing circle jerk rules.

Imagine THAT. ;)

Some of us post from work... :eek: :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back