I'm New Here!!

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
I live in Los Angeles and I am an apt. manager now. I left a major health insurance company in 2002. I had worked there since medicare was first implemented in 1966. And I loved it!!

I'm very liberal and unhappy about how some people just won't give Obama a chance. Just my opinion anyway. That's about it. It's nice to be here. :)

I live in Los Angeles and I am an apt. manager now. I left a major health insurance company in 2002. I had worked there since medicare was first implemented in 1966. And I loved it!!

I'm very liberal and unhappy about how some people just won't give Obama a chance. Just my opinion anyway. That's about it. It's nice to be here. :)

No wonder you're unhappy, you're "very liberal"

But welcome anyhow.

Rinata! Welcome! Have fun and don't set anything on fire!

Shut the fuck up Dumbo.

and welcome.

Shut the fuck up Dumbo.

and welcome.

Down, boy.. You don't want to show your best side so early. Give'm something to look forward to.

If you were a true liberal for a while you'd remember, we never gave any president a chance, just that Obama is using our label to get votes and nothing more. ;)

People give birth to a whole human baby in the amount of time dude's been in the white house.

How much longer we supposed to give him?

Shut the fuck up Dumbo.

and welcome.

Down, boy.. You don't want to show your best side so early. Give'm something to look forward to.

Am I becoming a parody of myself?

No wonder you're unhappy, you're "very liberal"

But welcome anyhow.

Thank you. I do appreciate people that are kind. So I'm not even going to say, "You're from George Bush Country??? Yuck!!!"

Rinata! Welcome! Have fun and don't set anything on fire!

Thank you!!! And don't worry, I won't set myself on fire. That would be at the bottom of my "to do list". :lol:

Forum List

Back