I'm New Here!!

Welcome to the playground, Rinata. Being the liberal that you claim to be and a supporter of Obama, it would appear on the surface you have "issues"... Join the rest of the Obama sheep over in the sandbox and have fun. Kool Aid will be served at 2:00 pm.

Welcome, Rinata. Not to worry about the cons. They think they are bad as a four-month old chihuahua. They like to bark and snark. A few are outright basket cases, but most of them seem to be decent folks. Glad you are here.

I live in Los Angeles and I am an apt. manager now. I left a major health insurance company in 2002. I had worked there since medicare was first implemented in 1966. And I loved it!!

I'm very liberal and unhappy about how some people just won't give Obama a chance. Just my opinion anyway. That's about it. It's nice to be here. :)

Welcome.

I think the problem many people have with Obama is that he is making many of the same mistakes that others have. He should learn from history. On a brighter note, I've always sent my kids to private schools because, on average, they are better than public schools. I'm glad Obama agrees with that decision.

Welcome to the playground, Rinata. Being the liberal that you claim to be and a supporter of Obama, it would appear on the surface you have "issues"... Join the rest of the Obama sheep over in the sandbox and have fun. Kool Aid will be served at 2:00 pm.

I really wish you would give him a chance. He is a good man.

Welcome, Rinata. Not to worry about the cons. They think they are bad as a four-month old chihuahua. They like to bark and snark. A few are outright basket cases, but most of them seem to be decent folks. Glad you are here.

Thank you!!! I get along fine with Republicans. My sister and brother are Republicans, my boss, and a very dear friend. So I'm used to them!!!

I live in Los Angeles and I am an apt. manager now. I left a major health insurance company in 2002. I had worked there since medicare was first implemented in 1966. And I loved it!!

I'm very liberal and unhappy about how some people just won't give Obama a chance. Just my opinion anyway. That's about it. It's nice to be here. :)

Welcome.

I think the problem many people have with Obama is that he is making many of the same mistakes that others have. He should learn from history. On a brighter note, I've always sent my kids to private schools because, on average, they are better than public schools. I'm glad Obama agrees with that decision.

I don't know if he is making the right decisions about everything. But I think he is very intelligent and wants to do the best he can for the country. If I end up being wrong, I'll admit it. But I'll be so sad.

Welcome dear. Don't mind the grumpy old man, he fell off his walker while chasing some 19 year old gal.

Welcome dear. Don't mind the grumpy old man, he fell off his walker while chasing some 19 year old gal.

:lol: Isn't that typical??? I have a brother that does that. I laugh at him all the time!!

Thank you for the welcome!!!

Hiya, I'm Joni, from Buffalo, NY. I see this site is not for the faint of heart, and I'm grateful for that. Geez, we're all adults, and if I choose to say a bad word, I won't get slapped here!

Anywho, I'm a registered republican who's NEVER voted for a republican president. I, like Rinata, think Obama deserves a chance, and I think he was the better choice.

That's all for now, looking forward to posting here.

Hiya, I'm Joni, from Buffalo, NY. I see this site is not for the faint of heart, and I'm grateful for that. Geez, we're all adults, and if I choose to say a bad word, I won't get slapped here!

Anywho, I'm a registered republican who's NEVER voted for a republican president. I, like Rinata, think Obama deserves a chance, and I think he was the better choice.

That's all for now, looking forward to posting here.

Welcome, and don't poke her, joni!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

I slay myself sometimes!

Just how you liberal folks give any conservative a chance!

Pot calling the kettle black methink!

Forum List

Back