I'm in the 28% tax bracket, and then there's self-employment tax, property tax, sales tax...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...I'm paying a lot of money to support state and federal government, and a lot of it is for bullshit I disagree with.

When did I ever say I agree with NSA listening in on my phone calls?

When did I ever say I agree with giving money to corrupt Middle East governments so they will cooperate with us on the War on Terror?

When did I ever say I want to support a huge population of millions of Americans who aren't in the work place and have no intention of entering the work force?

When did I ever agree to pay farmers NOT to grow food, and pay them even more to pour milk into the ground to keep up the price of milk?

When did I say I want to pay for public schools that are so bad kids don't even learn how to read and write?

When did I ever say I want to pay for Congressmen to go on fact-finding tours of foreign countries?

If the government didn't pay for so much bullshit, they wouldn't have to take so much of my goddamn money!!!

I'd move.

But seriously, best I can offer is the Serenity prayer for surviving the American taxpayer situation.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

...I'm paying a lot of money to support state and federal government, and a lot of it is for bullshit I disagree with.

When did I ever say I agree with giving money to corrupt Middle East governments so they will cooperate with us on the War on Terror?

When did I ever say I want to support a huge population of millions of Americans who aren't in the work place and have no intention of entering the work force?

When did I ever agree to pay farmers NOT to grow food, and pay them even more to pour milk into the ground to keep up the price of milk?

When did I say I want to pay for public schools that are so bad kids don't even learn how to read and write?

When did I ever say I want to pay for Congressmen to go on fact-finding tours of foreign countries?

If the government didn't pay for so much bullshit, they wouldn't have to take so much of my goddamn money!!!

When did you say this? When you went to vote for the Democrats or Republicans, that's when.

You say a lot of goofy shit. Nobody is going to bother keeping up with when you say it.

What I am appalled at, is even though they're squeezing trillions of dollars out of us, they still run up $20 trillion in debt!!! If the government was a business, everyone would have been fired!!!

You say a lot of goofy shit. Nobody is going to bother keeping up with when you say it.
At least I keep things interesting. What is your contribution?

What I am appalled at, is even though they're squeezing trillions of dollars out of us, they still run up $20 trillion in debt!!! If the government was a business, everyone would have been fired!!!

Shup dale------er-----I mean rook.

Okay, so you want all taxes to be voluntary.

That makes you a retard.

At least I keep things interesting. What is your contribution?

No you don't

Forum List

Back