I’m in Love

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Arizona woman eats two 72-ounce steaks in an hour at Big Texan in Amarillo

upload_2019-9-16_20-14-46.jpeg

https://www.route66news.com/2019/09/11/arizona-woman-eats-two-72-ounce-steaks-in-an-hour-at-big-texan-in-amarillo/

No wonder there are starving kids in the world!

She's eatin it all

I don't know how those skinny people can eat like that. And I also don't get eating contests. :confused-84:

Me neither. The only thing I'd get out of an eating contest would be the first place prize in the puking contest afterward.

I don't know how those skinny people can eat like that. And I also don't get eating contests. :confused-84:

Me neither. The only thing I'd get out of an eating contest would be the first place prize in the puking contest afterward.

I'm too much of a picky eater.

I'd just look at something like that and say Keep yer prize... I ain't eatin that, let alone a bunch of that.

After what the scale told me earlier today about my weight, I wonder how much weight she gained or should I say lost? I cheated badly on my diet Friday and considering the fact that I don't work out on Saturday or Sunday, when I weighed myself earlier today, the scale told me that I lost a pound and a half!

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly

P.S. This isn't the first time that I cheated and still lost weight in the process. About a month ago, I lost three pounds after a weekend of cheating! (shaking my head)

Forum List

Back