I'm here and I don't give a dam

Jul 9, 2009
Hello, before I start lets get one thing clear I will not be bent to the minds of fools or the ignorant. My task here is to open the minds of those who want to kep them shut, I don't suffer fools likely and I call a spade a spade. Don't answer cold logic with emotion or any other foolish diatribe.

I hate certain people, I hate those who keep their minds closed, I hate those who wish to exploit and manipulate people for any reason.

I am of the firm belief that man is capable of so much good and that we can achieve far more than the pittance we have thus far. To move away from economic slavery would be a good start to get rid of religion even better. Man cannot advance with his eyes glued shut and his arms tied round his back.

The simple earthworm has more freedom and liberty than man has, we are bound gagged and blindfolded to the extent it is like breathing the air. Time to wake up and stop dreaming, time for reality if you can stomach it.

Hello, before I start lets get one thing clear I will not be bent to the minds of fools or the ignorant. My task here is to open the minds of those who want to kep them shut, I don't suffer fools likely and I call a spade a spade. Don't answer cold logic with emotion or any other foolish diatribe.

I hate certain people, I hate those who keep their minds closed, I hate those who wish to exploit and manipulate people for any reason.

I am of the firm belief that man is capable of so much good and that we can achieve far more than the pittance we have thus far. To move away from economic slavery would be a good start to get rid of religion even better. Man cannot advance with his eyes glued shut and his arms tied round his back.

The simple earthworm has more freedom and liberty than man has, we are bound gagged and blindfolded to the extent it is like breathing the air. Time to wake up and stop dreaming, time for reality if you can stomach it.
Are you capable of learning? Do you consider "open minds" a one-way street?

As in, can you open your own?

I get the sense that you are going to be quickly flushed like the piece of shit that you appear to be.

One million sperm and you made it through! Save your breath mate. You'll need it to blow up your date tonight.

Good name btw. Anagram of Pubic Clot Porter. How appropriate.

Last edited:
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when fully open.

As I said I dion't give a dam, If you have something intelligent to say I might listen nay even may start a discourse, I wait in anticipation.

Oh yes whats that old saying sticks and stones. If you can only offer abuse you have nothing to offer me.

As I said I dion't give a dam, If you have something intelligent to say I might listen nay even may start a discourse, I wait in anticipation.

Oh yes whats that old saying sticks and stones. If you can only offer abuse you have nothing to offer me.

No problem. Please allow me to offer a bit of intel for YOU, in the hopes that your mind might be open enough to receive it:

Dictionary.com

or

the latest version of Firefox underlines misspelled words in red so you don't even need to think ... the software does it for you.

Oh ... and I don't give a damn whether or not you use either one. Just seems to me when the Holiest of Holy Intellectuals arrives to lecture us ignorant heathens he should at least know grade-school spelling.

Now tell us how you REALLY feel.

No problem. Please allow me to offer a bit of intel for YOU, in the hopes that your mind might be open enough to receive it:

Dictionary.com

or

the latest version of Firefox underlines misspelled words in red so you don't even need to think ... the software does it for you.

Oh ... and I don't give a damn whether or not you use either one. Just seems to me when the Holiest of Holy Intellectuals arrives to lecture us ignorant heathens he should at least know grade-school spelling.

Evidently, publicprotector isn't going to protect us from flood waters because he doesn't give a dam.

lmao

We'll just wait and see. Someone that enters this forum with as arrogant an attitude as you is guaranteed to close even the most open-minded posters.

We'll just wait and see. Someone that enters this forum with as arrogant an attitude as you is guaranteed to close even the most open-minded posters.

he doesn't suffer fools "likely"

Oh dear, nothing of note already, methinks there is nothing here to challenge me.

I'm sure there must be at least a few with something intelligent to say other than childish comments and name calling.

Oh dear, nothing of note already, methinks there is nothing here to challenge me.

I'm sure there must be at least a few with something intelligent to say other than childish comments and name calling.

In other words, you're just a troll looking to provoke. Well, besides being a pansy for saying "oh dear".:lol:

Methinks you couldn't hold your own in a debate on how to boil water.

Forum List

Back