I'm glad aunt bea didn't live to see this

I'm glad aunt bea didn't live to see this

Essentially, you are saying that you are glad that Aunt Bea is DEAD!

BASTARD!!!

Leave Opie without a mother figure...just Andy and Barney raising him, he'd be liable to turn out GAY!

MOUNT AIRY, N.C. - Police arrested a man early Monday in the parking lot slayings of four men shot in the North Carolina small town that was the inspiration for Mayberry in television's "The Andy Griffith Show."

Newsroom

The most interesting aspect of the article was

""We don't feel this was a random event," Watson said. "We do have an idea why (they were shot), but we won't be releasing that."

Is there any truth to the rumor that the victims had the formula for making cars run on water, and OPEC was behind this?

MOUNT AIRY, N.C. - Police arrested a man early Monday in the parking lot slayings of four men shot in the North Carolina small town that was the inspiration for Mayberry in television's "The Andy Griffith Show."

Newsroom

""We don't feel this was a random event," Watson said. "We do have an idea why (they were shot), but we won't be releasing that."

Is there any truth to the rumor that the victims had the formula for making cars run on water, and OPEC was behind this?

The secret lies in Mount Pilot----notice how the mods censored that story in heartbeat ?:lol:

Newsroom

The secret lies in Mount Pilot----notice how the mods censored that story in heartbeat ?:lol:

:eusa_shhh:

:eusa_shhh:

you KNOW eots will catch you :lol:

Ain't Bea lookin' a little MILFY in this picture:

AuntBea.jpg

aww I <3 Aunt Bea!

I'll have to agree that it was Otis, I never did trust that fat drunk bastard..

Admit it, who didn't want to gun down Howard Sprague?

m_0c5aad6c538f4b648805b72fcabe15e2.jpg

I bet the shooter was Floyd, that guy always looked shady.

floyd.png

they caught a suspect, he is currently on trial, he is also under suspicion of trying to kill his family in colorado, here is news footage from the trial:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkrpdmDa5s]YouTube - Jack Nicholson on The Andy Griffith Show[/ame]

It is obviously Thelma Lou, she was always so frustrated........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSIl8ECBa5E]YouTube - Betty Lynn (Thelma Lou) from the Andy Griffith Show[/ame]

Forum List

Back