I'm Feeding My Pits A Dozen Fat Juicy Pork Chops This Morning!!

Really? You have to be kidding. Pray tell why not. I feed my pits chops about three or four times a month. They are the healthiest happiest dogs on the planet. Guess what else they eat even more often... Chicken wings! 3-4 times a week ..about 2 pnds each. I fully cook the chops and wings and mix cooked rice with the gravy. They also get spagetti with a heavy meat(hamburger) tomato base red sauce with a blend of cheeses and chicken breast meat with noodles with a delicious alfredo heavy on the sour creme with parmesan cheese.

They get hot meals twice a day. With the hot meals they also have a dish large(2qt) with half Purina Benefil kibbles and half compressed bones normally used as treats. ALSO they always have the big 2 or 3 ft rawhides and the large dried cow bones available to chew on. Youve never seen two better looking pups. Thier coats are shiny and they are very active. They don't have any parasites inside or out. They both smell great and have sweet breath.

That chicken bone thing is pure crap. Tonight I cook two whole chickens in teriaki sauce, chop em up in bite size pieces on a bed of rice. They also like thier food spicey..thier favorite is Louisiana hot sauce.

Not only THAT but for desert before bedtime they get a extra large heated poppyseed muffin covered with chunks of vanilla ice creme and a thin drizzle of chocolate sauce on top.

Both these dogs have eaten like that every day...one for two years...the other for three years.

They run up and down three stories around a hundred times a day and back and forth over 150 ft decks to burn off the calories.

Spoiled? YOU Damn Skippy! These dogs work with me and will do anything I ask/tell them to.

If you ask me there are a lot of wives tales out there that don't add up to shit.

But as you were saying... what's wrong with pork?

Good lord Huggy, those pits eat better than some humans.:eek:

Better than 75% of people on the planet....easily. But then I don't have to count on most people having my back. Just yesterday I went out in the van to do some SB shopping and upon return there was a guy prowling cars in the lot near where I park my two vehicles. The dude was sneaking up on me from behind and I didn't see him until I had opened the side door and Dre streaked out past me without making a sound and was leaping up to drive his 120 lbs right through the guy. Angel (70lbs the real mean one of the two)was staying behind me literally watching my back and I just barely got a hold of Dre's choke chain. What was cool was that the dogs made no sound ...just acted like some kinda really cool Ninjas. The dude was so shocked that he froze and started babbling about wanting me to sell him some cigaretts which was 180 degrees from how he was presenting himself before he saw the pups.. I wasn't smoking. I yelled at him to get the fuck outta my property or I would allow the dogs tear his ass up. No big deal... he ran away. Hate to say it to you but the idiot was black. His backup ploy is a comon ruse in muggings in this area. I didn't see a weapon and he didn't look capable of taking me physically ...Just a typical early twenties street thug lookin type. Lot of desperate people on the streets up here. Anyway... the dogs are gold. That's how I treat em.

That reminds me of when I was in Jacksonville Florida for a night, this is right after I got out of the service and was on my way to Richmond Virginia. I stopped in Walgreen's that night I think to use the ATM, this little old Puerto Rican lady parked her little old Honda next to my SUV, she got out of the car and left her 2 pitt bulls inside, as soon as I got out of my car those dogs were barking at me like mad , shit scared the hell out of me and I actually moved my car to a different part of the parking lot.:eek: It turns out that part of J-Ville had an extremely high crime rate and that lady had those dogs as protection, even my hotel room had an armed guard roaming the halls. I would rather get shot at than get attacked by those dogs.:eek:

My dogs regularly get a good bit of beef, chicken and fish in their diets along with joint and fish oil supplements.

My cattle dog is nursing some pretty serious radiation burns resulting from his treatments so he is getting extra spoiled these days.

My dogs regularly get a good bit of beef, chicken and fish in their diets along with joint and fish oil supplements.

My cattle dog is nursing some pretty serious radiation burns resulting from his treatments so he is getting extra spoiled these days.

My pups don't get a lot of fish. I keep a dozen cans of tuna around for extra special "treats"..a couple of times a month.. or for when they feel they are being abused..:lol: :lol:

My pups don't get a lot of fish. I keep a dozen cans of tuna around for extra special "treats"..a couple of times a month.. or for when they feel they are being abused..:lol: :lol:

My guys love salmon and since I don't, whenever I cook it for my wife the dogs get what would have been mine.

Forum List

Back