I'm Feeding My Pits A Dozen Fat Juicy Pork Chops This Morning!!

You should never feed dogs Pork.. Just sayin

Really? You have to be kidding. Pray tell why not. I feed my pits chops about three or four times a month. They are the healthiest happiest dogs on the planet. Guess what else they eat even more often... Chicken wings! 3-4 times a week ..about 2 pnds each. I fully cook the chops and wings and mix cooked rice with the gravy. They also get spagetti with a heavy meat(hamburger) tomato base red sauce with a blend of cheeses and chicken breast meat with noodles with a delicious alfredo heavy on the sour creme with parmesan cheese.

They get hot meals twice a day. With the hot meals they also have a dish large(2qt) with half Purina Benefil kibbles and half compressed bones normally used as treats. ALSO they always have the big 2 or 3 ft rawhides and the large dried cow bones available to chew on. Youve never seen two better looking pups. Thier coats are shiny and they are very active. They don't have any parasites inside or out. They both smell great and have sweet breath.

That chicken bone thing is pure crap. Tonight I cook two whole chickens in teriaki sauce, chop em up in bite size pieces on a bed of rice. They also like thier food spicey..thier favorite is Louisiana hot sauce.

Not only THAT but for desert before bedtime they get a extra large heated poppyseed muffin covered with chunks of vanilla ice creme and a thin drizzle of chocolate sauce on top.

Both these dogs have eaten like that every day...one for two years...the other for three years.

They run up and down three stories around a hundred times a day and back and forth over 150 ft decks to burn off the calories.

Spoiled? YOU Damn Skippy! These dogs work with me and will do anything I ask/tell them to.

If you ask me there are a lot of wives tales out there that don't add up to shit.

But as you were saying... what's wrong with pork?

I've heard chicken gives them diarrhea. I don't know, I wouldn't cook like that for the dogs, it doesn't seem like a great diet. Read up on it or they might get some human diseases.

As long as it's cooked, nothing!

BTW, if you feed your dogs that well, how well do you feed yourself?

I cook the chops and wings in olive oil then double cook in water to make the gravy.

Not nearly as well. :lol: I had a serious blood sugar problem that was discovered about two years ago. I nibble at the dog food once in a while cuz it's so damn tasty ...but for me it's a healthy mix of protein and carb like a Romaine hearts salad with chicken breast meat for dinner with a light Italian dressing and a little parmesan. I have that salad almost every night.

Sometimes a tuna sandwich for lunch or snack.

Poached eggs on buttered toast with bacon in the AM usually. All my grains are whole...no processed or enriched flours or sugars. I use the Truvia sweetener.

I do drink a LOT of coffee. Maybe ten cups a day.

I've heard chicken gives them diarrhea. I don't know, I wouldn't cook like that for the dogs, it doesn't seem like a great diet. Read up on it or they might get some human diseases.

My dogs don't have diarrhea. But they DO shit a lot. 3 or 4 times a day but the poop is pretty solid.

They drink around 3 gallons of water a day between the two of them. The female is around 70 lbs and the male varies between 110 and 120 lbs.

My dogs don't have diarrhea. But they DO shit a lot. 3 or 4 times a day but the poop is pretty solid.

They drink around 3 gallons of water a day between the two of them. The female is around 70 lbs and the male varies between 110 and 120 lbs.

Stop watching them when they shit. Dogs don't like it. Well, the ones you don't feed pork to don't like it.

:eusa_shhh:

Stop watching them when they shit. Dogs don't like it. Well, the ones you don't feed pork to don't like it.

What kind of a FEIND do you take me for???? I respect thier feelings...but I do have to clean it up every day.

As my nurse/doctor friends always say, it's all about the poop.

What kind of a FEIND do you take me for???? I respect thier feelings...but I do have to clean it up every day.

:lol:

Three gallons of water a day between the two? That sounds like a lot. Maybe you should have their blood sugar checked.

The male's weight varies by 10 pounds? Hmmm.

I cook special food for my dogs, too. But no bones, certainly not chicken bones. No rawhide...it's not particularly digestible, you know. Give them bully sticks instead, totally digestible.

Sounds like you love your dogs. That's a good thing. But don't kill them with kindness. I have to watch myself in that regard.

Really? You have to be kidding. Pray tell why not. I feed my pits chops about three or four times a month. They are the healthiest happiest dogs on the planet. Guess what else they eat even more often... Chicken wings! 3-4 times a week ..about 2 pnds each. I fully cook the chops and wings and mix cooked rice with the gravy. They also get spagetti with a heavy meat(hamburger) tomato base red sauce with a blend of cheeses and chicken breast meat with noodles with a delicious alfredo heavy on the sour creme with parmesan cheese.

They get hot meals twice a day. With the hot meals they also have a dish large(2qt) with half Purina Benefil kibbles and half compressed bones normally used as treats. ALSO they always have the big 2 or 3 ft rawhides and the large dried cow bones available to chew on. Youve never seen two better looking pups. Thier coats are shiny and they are very active. They don't have any parasites inside or out. They both smell great and have sweet breath.

That chicken bone thing is pure crap. Tonight I cook two whole chickens in teriaki sauce, chop em up in bite size pieces on a bed of rice. They also like thier food spicey..thier favorite is Louisiana hot sauce.

Not only THAT but for desert before bedtime they get a extra large heated poppyseed muffin covered with chunks of vanilla ice creme and a thin drizzle of chocolate sauce on top.

Both these dogs have eaten like that every day...one for two years...the other for three years.

They run up and down three stories around a hundred times a day and back and forth over 150 ft decks to burn off the calories.

Spoiled? YOU Damn Skippy! These dogs work with me and will do anything I ask/tell them to.

If you ask me there are a lot of wives tales out there that don't add up to shit.

You sound like an irresponsible dog owner in many ways. People like you shouldn't be allowed to have dogs.

You sound like an irresponsible dog owner in many ways. People like you shouldn't be allowed to have dogs.

:cuckoo:

Huggy sounds like a wonderful dog owner.... Hell, I was thinking of asking him to adopt me.
My wife does'nt feed me that well...
:tongue:

He's trying to live vicariously through his dogs by feeding them the way he can't feed himself. He seems more concerned with how his diet affects his health and not so much the how the unwise things he feeds his dogs will affect theirs. That is a very bad dog owner.

He's trying to live vicariously through his dogs by feeding them the way he can't feed himself. He seems more concerned with how his diet affects his health and not so much the how the unwise things he feeds his dogs will affect theirs. That is a very bad dog owner.

Are you freeking kid me?

The shit you buy out of a bag could never compare the real thing in moderation... Im sure he takes them to the vet to for regular check ups... I mean really!

Jeezus.... get a life dude.

Wow... what am I doing defending HUGGY :ack-1:

:dev3:

:cuckoo:

Huggy sounds like a wonderful dog owner.... Hell, I was thinking of asking him to adopt me.
My wife does'nt feed me that well...
:tongue:

Anyone who watches the droppings of their pets the way Hubby does loves them. Huggy is a number one dog owner in my books. :thup:

Even if he wants to raise them as poofters. :gay:

You don't have to buy stuff in a bag to feed your dog responsibly and well.

Forum List

Back