I'm craving......

FA36F037ECEC60E5719FEA20D7DF37_h394_w526_m2_bblack_q99_p99_cEremvinR.jpg
Where's the bacon!!!!!!

I think I have had bread pudding before that looks pretty good.
I make a wicked bread pudding.

Addictive, and puts on weight like you cannot believe.

Starts with homemade bread!!

I think I have tried it before but must have been a long time ago because I don't remember.

It does look good. Will you bring your bread pudding to the USMB picnic?

I'm seriously craving green chili. My late husband had succeeded in created what we both loved, but unfortunately I always vacated the kitchen when he was doing it....due to things flying everywhere...thus I didn't learn much of anything.
I made bean soup but my friend is coming at around 5 to go for a walk. I don't like to eat before walking so I have to wait awhile. I'm getting hungry.
I am almost out of my bean mix.

I made a batch with 22 different kinds of beans, it was awesome.

Time to start collecting different kinds of beans for the next batch.

I'm going for 25 kinds this time!

I'm seriously craving green chili. My late husband had succeeded in created what we both loved, but unfortunately I always vacated the kitchen when he was doing it....due to things flying everywhere...thus I didn't learn much of anything.
I made bean soup but my friend is coming at around 5 to go for a walk. I don't like to eat before walking so I have to wait awhile. I'm getting hungry.

Love bean soup. I made cheddar broccoli the other day. You seem like you know how to cook soup, 25 different beans sounds great.

Love bean soup. I made cheddar broccoli the other day. You seem like you know how to cook soup, 25 different beans sounds great.
I could live on soup, and can make many different kinds.

I like all my meals(when I am cooking and doing dishes) to be one pot or pan, and one bowl or plate.

I'm seriously craving green chili. My late husband had succeeded in created what we both loved, but unfortunately I always vacated the kitchen when he was doing it....due to tings flying everywhere...thus I didn't learn much of anything.

I could live on soup, and can make many different kinds.

I like all my meals(when I am cooking and doing dishes) to be one pot or pan, and one bowl or plate.
I've been getting herbs in the veggie section and experimenting with different flavors in foods. I can't believe how much time I wasted cooking dumb stuff just to get it over with when I was working. I love cooking now.

Sorry this response took so long, RR. When I go to bed, I use my phone to post and sometimes I lose the ability to type for some reason. My keyboard just goes away. I need a new phone.

I'm craving really good hot wings.

My favorite hole in the wall pub used to have great wings but is out of business now.

I could eat pancakes! hot delicious pancakes with honey !!!!

I need my sweet fix! :biggrin:

Here's something that had completely slipped my mind, and now I'm craving it. My mil introduced this caramel topping to me many years ago, and it's made from an unopened can of sweetened condensed milk.

Take care to always keep the can totally covered with water, and not to open until cooled.

Here's something that had completely slipped my mind, and now I'm craving it. My mil introduced this caramel topping to me many years ago, and it's made from an unopened can of sweetened condensed milk.

Take care to always keep the can totally covered with water, and not to open until cooled.

Yum I love sweets! Thanks for sharing.

Forum List

Back