I'm craving......

Ate a whole bunch of bananas today. I'm not sure why I was craving them. Maybe my body was just telling me that I need potassium.
You should get about 2000 mg potassium a day. It won't kill you if you're getting it from food or even most supplements but did you know, they use potassium in the lethal injections? Just a little factoid for your medical pleasure.

I take the supplements to regulate my heartbeat and it's also good for very dry skin. Just don't OD. :)

5OA7TaKj8p7PrV-640m.jpg

images

OMG, that looks delicious.

I googled the image and it looks a lot healthier on the plate than it does there. I thought it was more bacon than anything else but it's broiled and they serve it with veggies. Yum.

That picture looks like a chicken cake with a cherry on top. Ill have to look it up. I rarely cook .
I love Whole Foods Chicken Tandoori. I love all their buffet style take out foods...dont like paying $30.00 for a take out meal though lol

I'm seriously craving green chili. My late husband had succeeded in created what we both loved, but unfortunately I always vacated the kitchen when he was doing it....due to things flying everywhere...thus I didn't learn much of anything.

I'm seriously craving green chili. My late husband had succeeded in created what we both loved, but unfortunately I always vacated the kitchen when he was doing it....due to things flying everywhere...thus I didn't learn much of anything.
I made bean soup but my friend is coming at around 5 to go for a walk. I don't like to eat before walking so I have to wait awhile. I'm getting hungry.

A Monte Cristo sandwich, I am doing homework and wish it would just magically appear :lol:

What food are you craving?
I just had a sandwich for dinner too. He won't be home until Wednesday night so things will be real easy for a couple of days.

Chicken salad, Cheez-its, milk.

He doesn't ask for big meals usually but I think he works hard enough and enjoys it when I cook something.

That's real sweet that you cook, I'm not the cook in my duo, but I can cook if I have to.

I had a Monte Cristo when I was in Reno at Christmas and it was real good :lol:

My better half travels too, and so mostly I am just eating ramen noodles.
Ramen noodles suck.

I have found a way to have quick, easy meals.

Slice chicken or steak, brown it in sesame oil, stir in the vegetables you like, and then add Asian style sauces.

Lots of variety available, quick and easy one pan meal.

Or, two if you like it over steamed rice.

I'm skipping breakfast, but if I could have anything I'd get a lumberjack platter with all the fixins :lol:

Instead, I am having nothing. ;)
I can't eat in the morning, and only eat once a day.

Sometimes I crave some breakfast type food, and go to Cracker Barrel in the evening.

No offense but the Monte Cristo is the Gayest sandwich evah

picZVwKzu.jpg
Sure looks like fag food.

It tastes really good! Don't get frenchphobic Roads :)

"A Monte Cristo is a fried ham and cheesesandwich, a variation of the French croque-monsieur. In the 1930s–1960s, American cookbooks had recipes for this sandwich, under such names as French Sandwich, Toasted Ham Sandwich, and French Toasted Cheese Sandwich.[1]Emmental or Gruyère cheese is typically used"
Monte Cristo sandwich - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back