I'm baaaack

whitetrashmama

freedom-is-sacred
Sep 11, 2012
in the Body of Christ
Hi, I have been out of touch but like the famous governator, I'm baaaack.... *LOL*

I have been having adventures offline, but in too much of a hurry right now to share.

If there are any vets out there who are disgusted with being house-bound because of wounds or life-style challenges, contact me if you don't want to open a thread. I am able to teach some rewarding home craft projects that can help you keep your spirits up and if you are so inclined, can even become a source of a little extra money without any investment at all.

(they don't call me "white TRASH mama for nothin!) :cool:

Hi, I have been out of touch but like the famous governator, I'm baaaack.... *LOL*

I have been having adventures offline, but in too much of a hurry right now to share.

If there are any vets out there who are disgusted with being house-bound because of wounds or life-style challenges, contact me if you don't want to open a thread. I am able to teach some rewarding home craft projects that can help you keep your spirits up and if you are so inclined, can even become a source of a little extra money without any investment at all.

(they don't call me "white TRASH mama for nothin!) :cool:
Cool; I thought I was the only white trash around here.

I've been out of touch for awhile myself Mama.

I been off doin what I do best.....gettin trashy!

But I can get trashy around here just as well.

All I need is a little motivation from some bleeding-heart, tree-hugging, PC liberal. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back