I'm baaaack

swordofzion

Rookie
Jul 2, 2012
I see not much has changed. Pbel's still posting his old tick tack, Israel days are numbered/babies winning war posts, Chos is busy snitching, and pF Tinhead is worshipping terrorists. But I missed Roudy's funny comments.
Hey, MJB, congrats on 3600 + hits on your Pal. Contributions threads.

Oh thank you sir. Yep, over 3600 hits & replies. Can you imagine how embarrased I am that we are still waiting for a Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization? But don't worry Palestinian supporters, I know they're coming & I won't let those Zionists off the hook until they do.

I see not much has changed. Pbel's still posting his old tick tack, Israel days are numbered/babies winning war posts, Chos is busy snitching, and pF Tinhead is worshipping terrorists. But I missed Roudy's funny comments.

Your back but under a new nic, did your last one get banned?

Hey Chos...

tumblr_m4qx1eDvZ41ruqf3lo1_400.jpg

Last edited:

Wouldn't you like to know, sissy?

• Banned

If you must know, Chos (even though I have a feeling you caused it) yes I was banned but not due to use of vulgarity or spamming but for a moronic reason of "copywrite infringement".
But not to worry, I am not staying long. Just wanted to show them I can find my way back if I want to.
Now report this.

If you must know, Chos (even though I have a feeling you caused it) yes I was banned but not due to use of vulgarity or spamming but for a moronic reason of "copywrite infringement".
But not to worry, I am not staying long. Just wanted to show them I can find my way back if I want to.
Now report this.
Welcome back, baradar.

Forum List

Back