Iran to Israel and US: "We got missiles"...

Iran is little more than a third world pesthole. Their missile technology is a product of foreign nations, as us their nuke technology. I've always thought that Iran and nuke technology is simply allowing children to play with matches. They've never been able to innovate any of the Western technological playthings they are monkeying around with and have never had to do the hard work required to develop the systems to make the technology work.

Iran is little more than a third world pesthole. Their missile technology is a product of foreign nations, as us their nuke technology. I've always thought that Iran and nuke technology is simply allowing children to play with matches. They've never been able to innovate any of the Western technological playthings they are monkeying around with and have never had to do the hard work required to develop the systems to make the technology work.

And yet Iran has developed the systems to make the American Drone technology not work

Last edited by a moderator:

And yet Iran has developed the systems to make the American Drone technology not work

One captured drone does not make an air defense system. Everybody knows Iran is shitting in it's pants now. The same "state of the art" air defense system that Russia has installed in Iran was installed in Syria and Israelis showed they can penetrate and rape it AT WILL and UNDETECTED. The Israelis will be done with Iran and on their way back home, and the Iranians still won't know what hit them.

Last edited by a moderator:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcdokeSPWu4]Iran electronically hacks and brings down US spy Drone from 40,000 feet (RQ170 Drone) - YouTube[/ame]

I think the gullible and the naive will, of course, accept statements from Iranian mullocratic stooges that they brought down a drone.

Please dear, don't be a stooge.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcdokeSPWu4]Iran electronically hacks and brings down US spy Drone from 40,000 feet (RQ170 Drone) - YouTube[/ame]

Fucking Iranians couldn't screw in a light bulb.

I wouldn't worry about them building a drone... LOL!

What’s that in the sky? It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s… a unmanned military drone that’s been hijacked by a group of college students? Yes, some smart young folks from the University of Texas at Austin managed to take control of an aerial drone’s course, and disturbingly, it was really easy to do.

Mind you that this was not some kind of fly-by-night operation. The students were asked by the Department of Homeland security to do their best to gain control of the drone (which is technically university property). It turns out that all they needed was about $1000 worth of equipment to seize control of a multi-million dollar piece of technology often deployed by the military.

The government became concerned about the vulnerability of drone aircraft after it became apparent that Iran had most likely taken control of a US drone and crashed it in Iranian territory several months ago.
Texas college students hijack drone aircraft | Geek.com

Fucking Iranians couldn't screw in a light bulb.

I wouldn't worry about them building a drone... LOL!

Some light bulbs have a bayonet fitting :eusa_eh:
150px-Bulb-bayonet-male.png

I'll be laughing my ass off when they throw everything they have at once....including the carrier killers from the Russians.10 years and you flag waving idiots can't control camel jockies with IED's and you want to fight an army,navy and air force ?
Send more ships over. They'll make nice reefs.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I'll be laughing my ass off when they throw everything they have at once....including the carrier killers from the Russians.10 years and you flag waving idiots can't control camel jockies with IED's and you want to fight an army,navy and air force ?

Why don't you enlist in the Iranian Army, assbrain. You'd feel right at home over there.

The one thing that would shut you up about the stupid prowess of the Muslim countries would be to observe a live fire demonstration at a military base that has missiles, tanks and artillery.The Army has one at most bases around this time of year. Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Forum List

Back