I'm assuming cons stayed up all night to watch Kevin McCarthy's 8.5 hour speech

Man, that was weird. I saw some of the lowlights today on Morning Joe. He covered everything from Chinese Generals to baby carrots. Just completely unhinged screaming with his Adult Depends on for his favorite audience one one - Trumpy Bear.

Let the hilarious tweets commence! :lol:

YOU should have stayed up and watched it....you would have been a lot more intelligent today if you had.

It was indeed garbage. :rolleyes-41:

Any fishing trips planned? In 2022 I'm gonna do my salmon trip early July when the season opens instead of early August like I did this year. Deckhand said it was fast and furious with everyone, every day getting their two fish limit of legal Silvers.
Planning a trip to Sitka, there are a lot of Chinooks that migrate through that area.

Man, that was weird. I saw some of the lowlights today on Morning Joe. He covered everything from Chinese Generals to baby carrots. Just completely unhinged screaming with his Adult Depends on for his favorite audience one one - Trumpy Bear.

Could care less, he is as useless and McConnell Pelosi and Schumer.

wow! reminded me of Jimmy Stewart! very Mr Smith goes to Washington.

Now give the general population an expanded tax cut. Instead we play specific group politics. And the one we have that is to run out in 2025 will be probably be made permanent for the peasants and we will thank them so much for their compassion.
You are incredibly BORING & illiterate -
But continue to you be YOU!!

Dems filibuster 327 times in 2020, Reps filibuster 1 time. Poor Dems, they have egg on their face in this thread. It's almost as if they want to be mocked and made fun of.

Fuck off retard.
ieur5lwfgxz61.jpg
:biggrin::poke::heehee:

Forum List

Back