I'm angry.

Conservatives are born angry. Maybe because they sense they were shortchanged in the genetics department.

When you're the size of a planet, like me, I will beg to differ. Lewdog makes constant references to my basement, yet my basement happens to be 275,000 miles in orbit.

Waka-Flocka-Ok...gif

Conservatives are born angry. Maybe because they sense they were shortchanged in the genetics department.

When you're the size of a planet, like me, I will beg to differ. Lewdog makes constant references to my basement, yet my basement happens to be 275,000 miles in orbit.

Waka-Flocka-Ok...gif

Obviously you don't have a sense of humor. Methinks that's further away from you than my basement in orbit is.

Waka-Flocka-Ok...gif

Obviously you don't have a sense of humor. Methinks that's further away from you than my basement in orbit is.

Is that conservative humor you're doing?

Waka-Flocka-Ok...gif

boo

sure

why??:uhh:

Waka-Flocka-Ok...gif

Fat jokes. Wanna play?

Waka-Flocka-Ok...gif

Fat jokes. Wanna play?

So, you're making fun of how fat you are?

Waka-Flocka-Ok...gif

Fat jokes. Wanna play?

Why not? I think it's hilarious.

Fat jokes. Wanna play?

Ah. Gotcha. Why is it funny? So, you're angry because you're fat then...yes?

Waka-Flocka-Ok...gif

Fat jokes. Wanna play?

I bet the biggest he ever got was being named Intercontinenta Buttocks...

Fat jokes. Wanna play?

Ah. Gotcha. Why is it funny? So, you're angry because you're fat then...yes?

No. I'm angry. That's it. My orbit is stable, there are no black holes nearby, no eclipses in my future.

Fat jokes. Wanna play?

I bet the biggest he ever got was being named Intercontinenta Buttocks...

Bigger than that.

Larger than the total length of the Orion Arm of our galaxy. Yeah, that's me you're looking at in the night sky, not the Milky Way.

I'm a genetic-nazi and a tranny. It's like being half serbian and half croatian. Am I angry? Fuck oath!

Forum List

Back