I'm a victim of racism, but racist myself

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
I can say that I've been the victim of racism multiple times in my life. I of course don't pardon or forgive those people. I myself make sure not to individually attack someone just because of their race. So I am offended that they have done that to me, it is very low class behavior.

However, I myself am racist. So does this result in an inner conflict? Yes, to a certain extent it does. You see, we can pretend as much as we want, but we all have groups we hate.

I can say that I've been the victim of racism multiple times in my life. I of course don't pardon or forgive those people. I myself make sure not to individually attack someone just because of their race. So I am offended that they have done that to me, it is very low class behavior.

However, I myself am racist. So does this result in an inner conflict? Yes, to a certain extent it does. You see, we can pretend as much as we want, but we all have groups we hate.
Yes, some groups are hate more than others, we are not made to live together.

TOTALLY disagree with the bolded.

Your therapist is underpaid.

It's exactly what we're made for.

Guess that explains why God/evolution put us on different freakin' CONTINENTS.

Hatred is just hatred, regardless of race. There is hatred within subsets of groups within the same race.
Holding stereotypes is another thing all together, and all groups do it. However, in today's so called discussions of the issue the two are merged.
I admit to saying inappropriate comments deemed racist by others. Doesn't mean I hate or wish harm to others. Leave me alone, I leave you alone. Tolerance is a two way street.

Guess that explains why God/evolution put us on different freakin' CONTINENTS.

The Wanderlust Gene: Why Some People Are Born To Travel

A Brief, Animated History of Transportation

Evidence mounts for interbreeding bonanza in ancient human species

Hatred is just hatred, regardless of race. There is hatred within subsets of groups within the same race.
Holding stereotypes is another thing all together, and all groups do it. However, in today's so called discussions of the issue the two are merged.
I admit to saying inappropriate comments deemed racist by others. Doesn't mean I hate or wish harm to others. Leave me alone, I leave you alone. Tolerance is a two way street.
What are the limits of racism?
Are we dictated to those who must be loved and accepted in spite of everything?
Everyone has the right to decide by himself, I do not like the Arabs too much they have done enough shit until now.

What are the limits of racism?
Are we dictated to those who must be loved and accepted in spite of everything?
Everyone has the right to decide by himself, I do not like the Arabs too much they have done enough shit until now.
Any distrust or suspicion of that particular group evokes the automatic response of Islamaphobia and deemed racist as if an entire religion is of one race or one viewpoint. Last I checked there is a lot of hatred within Islam itself. Sunni, Shia and Persians are pretty much at each others throats.
When ones political or religious or just messed up in the head thinking causes one human to commit violence against another that is a true hate crime, regardless of ones particular color.

Hell, I would argue that there is plenty of white on white hate on this site alone if we talk group subsets.

Forum List

Back