Im a do-er,not a talker.....

Hey liberal genius,would you go to another country illegally,demand healthcare,pay no taxes,nor have rights over nationals of that country?i dont fucking think so,and uf those countries had the balls WE SHOULD HAVE,your ass would be deported.diversity in the world us each nation having its own identity,and not NWO communism.

This is typical liberal twisting. Hey genius,if you had read,regardless of race,color,creed,or religion,AMERICAN CITIZENS COME FIRST,and regardless of race,color,creed,or religion,if your illegal,YOU WILL BE DEPORTED. WHATS FUNNY IS I VOICE THE ECHO OF THOUSANDA HERE IN THIS STATE,AMERICANS,OF ALL RACES,COLOR,AND CREED,WHO ARE SICK OF BEING UNEMPLOYED BECAUSE OF ILLEGAL GARBAGE. ITS CALLED NATIONAL INTEGRITY,AND IDENTITY.

Lol, well you have the Klan vote, but no one else. Turn it down a few notches chief, if you cannot bear criticism then you have no business in politics. There may be some angry mobs looking for someone to correct the spelling on their signs this summer, start there and work your way up.

3x now i say,regardless of race,color or creed..what part of that dont you get?its called american citizenship to qualify to work here.

Qualify your statements before you criticize somebody. If i was talking about race,then it would be accurate. I am not. Im talking about the legality or illegality of being here.

Last edited:
Unlike alot of armchair or desktop opinions here,i am really doing something about a change.

I've been telling you all along that just because something sounds likely does not mean it's a good plan. You talk as if you can just get elected and rule by decree, that is not how it works. You have to be able to sell a plan to your supporters as well as your opposition. Were this an election debate you would have lost miserably. Sell your plan with reason not crazy explosions of angry name calling. Calmly address my concerns, amend your plan or just drop it.

On the facts and presentation id win easily,like your cpntradiction of calling nationalism racism.

Lol, there goes the elder statesman muttering to himself as he shuffles down the hallway of the asylum. I tried to teach you the basis of politics but alas, we must suffer on without your brilliant leadership.

When you say you're "a doer," you mean drugs, right?

This guy could use some drugs to control his obsessive compulsive delusions of grandeur. I have encountered his like in other boards. The last one was hateful buddhist(!?) who was convinced he was a prophet sent by god to announce that Obama was the Antichrist. At least that was original and entertaining.

Maybe these two guys can get together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,we replace the migrant workers with nonviolent criminal offenders.

Its a three punch benefit.

One,enforces the current new illegal immigration law.
Two,with the cost of the migrant worker around $50.00 a day,plus housing,you pay $10 a day to prisoners willing to get out and work,saves farmers and businesses 80% labor costs,plus with the program there will be no loss of productivity and increased profitability.
Three,gives nonviolent offenders a purpose,incentivebto earn reduced sentences,and prepare for the workplace on release.

Two,with the cost of the migrant worker around $50.00 a day,plus housing,you pay $10 a day to prisoners willing to get out and work,saves farmers and businesses 80% labor costs,plus with the program there will be no loss of productivity and increased profitability.
Three,gives nonviolent offenders a purpose,incentivebto earn reduced sentences,and prepare for the workplace on release.

Prepare for the workplace? As Migrant workers themselves?

No,these are americans who committed crimes getting a second xhance,and businesses not having to be dependant or responsible for immigrants,and much cheaper than illegal labor.

No,these are americans who committed crimes getting a second xhance,and businesses not having to be dependant or responsible for immigrants,and much cheaper than illegal labor.
YOU said "prepare for the workplace on release". How do they do that by picking up migrant work?

Forum List

Back