Im a do-er,not a talker.....

Tell me the flaw.
There's many flaws actually:

Practically every non violent offender is a drug addict who has never worked a day in their lives.

There are not enough of them to make up for the hardest working people in America because you would need five lazy drug addicts to make for one one lifelong farm worker.

It is unconstitutional to force or otherwise coerce prisoners to work.

It is impossible to provide enough security in an everyday farm field to prevent escapes.

It would cost more money than it saves transporting prisoners around the state.

Give me a few more minutes and I will think of another half dozen reasons why lazy drug addicts are not an acceptable replacement for migrant farm workers.

As well as having plans to seek office, i have drafted legislation to be reviewed,and voted on by the Georgia state senate and house of representatives this year.

Its called the GEORGIA ARGICULTURAL INITIATIVE OF 2012.

It enforces the current strong illegal immigration laws in place,saves farmers money,and also creates a void fill for the vacancy of migrant workers without loss of productivity and profitability. If anyones interested,i have a PDF draft of the legislation for all to view.

Here... I'll rephrase that....

You're a Douch-er... not a talker.

So.. you hate government, but are seeking a government job? Hypocrite.

Uh, I don't think that's true, actually:

Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Ok I checked, it is not unconstitutional but it has been abolished.

Ok I checked, it is not unconstitutional but it has been abolished.

Well, either way, your other points were good.

The hardest working people in this country are americans. Those illefal scumbags pay no taxes,bring their damn third world gang crime,diseases and the like. There are more than enough people who want to do more than sit in a damn cell all day,plus it costs businesses 80% less. If you want the illegals,well send em your way up to you,up north,you can house feed,and pay for thrir care OUT OF YOUR POCKET.

Arizona even uses chaingangs,and they dont pay them. At least my plan pays them,and with deducated service,it would reduce their sentence.

The hardest working people in this country are americans. Those illefal scumbags pay no taxes,bring their damn third world gang crime,diseases and the like. There are more than enough people who want to do more than sit in a damn cell all day,plus it costs businesses 80% less. If you want the illegals,well send em your way up to you,up north,you can house feed,and pay for thrir care OUT OF YOUR POCKET.

Saying that you must have never seen them pick produce. Their capacity for physical labor is extraordinary.

And assholes,prisoners can CHOOSE to do this,and businesses will have incentives to hire amerocans first as well. If a one of you liberal douchebags read my proposal,it would make complete sense.

Saying that you must have never seen them pick produce. Their capacity for physical labor is extraordinary.

Im sorry,american workforce is the best,and legally,they cant be here,and i make my own personal efforts and make sure they are deported. They are robbing AMERICANS,of every race,color,and creed a chance to work. Do not tell me they dont,american workers are the toughest and have the most resiliancy.

And assholes,prisoners can CHOOSE to do this,and businesses will have incentives to hire amerocans first as well. If a one of you liberal douchebags read my proposal,it would make complete sense.

Politicians have to listen to realistic objections and provide realistic solutions to the shortcomings of their policies and above all else act sane. Last time I checked Ga. had a governor not an emperor.

It will ensure american citizens are chosen first for jobs,which shouldnt be a question to begin with.

Im sorry,american workforce is the best,and legally,they cant be here,and i make my own personal efforts and make sure they are deported. They are robbing AMERICANS,of every race,color,and creed a chance to work. Do not tell me they dont,american workers are the toughest and have the most resiliancy.

Really, would you say that about the drug addicts who make up the non-violent prison population? Say it seriously, I dare you.

Really, would you say that about the drug addicts who make up the non-violent prison population? Say it seriously, I dare you.
Yes,they have a chance to rehab themselves instead of sitting around nonproductive in a prison cell at taxpayers expense. I like sherriff joes tent city in arizona. Cost effective.

You cannot solve social problems with the stroke of a pen (or crayon in your case) on the bottom of a short sighted piece of legislation built on racism, american exceptionalism, and wishful thinking. If you cannot calmly address my very real concerns about your plan then you have not thought about it enough to present it as a fully formed plan. At this point it is simply an idea and a bad one at that.

This is typical liberal twisting. Hey genius,if you had read,regardless of race,color,creed,or religion,AMERICAN CITIZENS COME FIRST,and regardless of race,color,creed,or religion,if your illegal,YOU WILL BE DEPORTED. WHATS FUNNY IS I VOICE THE ECHO OF THOUSANDA HERE IN THIS STATE,AMERICANS,OF ALL RACES,COLOR,AND CREED,WHO ARE SICK OF BEING UNEMPLOYED BECAUSE OF ILLEGAL GARBAGE. ITS CALLED NATIONAL INTEGRITY,AND IDENTITY.

Forum List

Back