Illogical Hillary demands all schools be above average!!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Liberals, esp liberal women, cannot think.

Clinton: 'I Wouldn't Keep Any School Open That Wasn't Doing A Better Than Average Job'

dec 22 2015 "This school district and these schools throughout Iowa are doing a better than average job," Clinton told the crowd. "Now, I wouldn't keep any school open that wasn't doing a better than average job. If a school's not doing a good job, then you know it may not be good for the kids.

"But when you have a district that's doing a good job it seems kind of counterproductive to impose financial burdens on it."

Clinton: 'I Wouldn't Keep Any School Open That Wasn't Doing A Better Than Average Job'

dec 22 2015 "This school district and these schools throughout Iowa are doing a better than average job," Clinton told the crowd. "Now, I wouldn't keep any school open that wasn't doing a better than average job. If a school's not doing a good job, then you know it may not be good for the kids.

"But when you have a district that's doing a good job it seems kind of counterproductive to impose financial burdens on it."
We should have a few all Asian schools. Since the other dumber races can't compete.

That depends on how you view what she's saying.

Above average for the standards NOW, this wouldn't change, all schools could be above the current average.

Hey, I'm all in favor of schools being better than average. But the object of the exercise isn't to say, "Fuck it" and just close the bad ones. It's to IMPROVE THEM.

• Banned
We should have a few all Asian schools. Since the other dumber races can't compete.
Lemme tell ya sumpin. You can't beat a white man.
Unless you're talking about test scores, rates of violence, engineering, etc.

Most asians are very poor. We hear a lot of talk about china and its great economy, but fact is that outside of africa, china is one of the poorest countries in the world.

Liberals can't improve schools it has taken them years to dumb them down. If everyone was educated to be above average. Liberalism would die out. Future voters would realize that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Liberals can't improve schools it has taken them years to dumb them down.
And they've dumbed them down by forcing schools to cater to blacks and illegal hispanics. Those two groups don't even care about education. They are on welfare and expect their kids to do the same. To them school is just free day care and free food.

The left has turned public schools into cash cows for the Democratic party. Pretty sweet deal the teachers unions buy politicians with taxpayer money, the politicians raise taxes even further and give it to the teachers unions, and the teachers unions kick part of the money back to the politicians, rinse and repeat. A mob boss would drool over that racket.

The left has turned public schools into cash cows for the Democratic party. Pretty sweet deal the teachers unions buy politicians with taxpayer money, the politicians raise taxes even further and give it to the teachers unions, and the teachers unions kick part of the money back to the politicians, rinse and repeat. A mob boss would drool over that racket.
I know think of the teacher's and the teacher unions, reacting to Hillary closing a school down and making teachers actually teach instead of indoctrinating.

Govt can't do anything right. We have to go to private schools

Forum List

Back