Illegals Rampage In Texas: 611,234 Crimes, 2,993 Murders Since Obama Elected...

LMAO!

So was George W. Bush...

So was Bill Clinton...

So was George H. W. Bush...

So was Ronald Reagan...

Get a clue that this country will not stop the illegal immigration because too many people make money off them from the Federal Government down to the farmer employing them to pick crops...

Actually study the issue because this problem has been around long before President Obama...

Yes, they were. But Bush and Hussein have been especially heinous in their treason.

Securing the border is not as easy as you believe.

President Obama is a small peg in this problem and the actual bigger peg is Corporate America and their willingness to hire the illegals for a lower wage and not being held more accountable for their actions in all this.

If you dry up the work or ability to get a job within this nation then you will see the decrease in the Illegal Immigration to this nation, but until then it is pointless to even discuss this issue because Corporate America will keep the door open so they can get the cheap labor to work the low paying jobs...

He's a criminal. He violated his oath of office. Period, end of story,

Again, so have so many other Presidents and again they are the small peg in the problem...

You focus on one man and I focus on the actual source of the problem...

He's completely dismantled our Immigration System. He's dragged us closer to Third World Misery than any other President in history. So yes, i am focusing on him especially. But his predecessor was a criminal too. I won't deny that.

Have you ever been to a third world country and being in East Houston is not a third world country even though it is a shit hole?

Perry,Abbot and all the rest did the same thing republicans did to us in the midterms.
They lied.
Why do you think Trump is getting so much traction?

You believe Trump is not playing you as a fool?

I dont expect he'll get the nod,but it better open the eyes of the RINOs.
Americans are pissed!!

It did not answer my question.

I have no doubt he will not win the nomination, but do you actually believe Trump is telling the truth and not doing a Perry or Abbot?

He is a Business man, a Politician, and a Entertainment Host so he is someone I would not trust to tell me the truth and consider him to be a shock jock to stirring up the fringe base...

At this point you have a bunch of known liars telling you what they are going to do...
At least with Trump you have some hope that he's telling the truth.

Sigh,Hope and Change???

If he is actually telling the truth then I will sell you Ocean Front Property in Arizona. He is just stirring up the far right, and my bet is if he won the Nomination and National Election he would end up being another Rick Perry, and then I will read about how you believed in those magical words...

Hey, I have some beans for sale...

So who exactly are you throwing your trust behind?
Because I dont see a single person on either side I want running this country.

SOLUTION TO THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROBLEM:

Anyone caught hiring, housing, feeding, or otherwise aiding or assisting illegal immigrants, must be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. PROBEM SOLVED !!!!!!!! ---------- NO EXCEPTIONS PERIOD.

Yes, they were. But Bush and Hussein have been especially heinous in their treason.

President Obama is a small peg in this problem and the actual bigger peg is Corporate America and their willingness to hire the illegals for a lower wage and not being held more accountable for their actions in all this.

If you dry up the work or ability to get a job within this nation then you will see the decrease in the Illegal Immigration to this nation, but until then it is pointless to even discuss this issue because Corporate America will keep the door open so they can get the cheap labor to work the low paying jobs...

Again, so have so many other Presidents and again they are the small peg in the problem...

He's completely dismantled our Immigration System. He's dragged us closer to Third World Misery than any other President in history. So yes, i am focusing on him especially. But his predecessor was a criminal too. I won't deny that.

Have you ever been to a third world country and being in East Houston is not a third world country even though it is a shit hole?

I have. And it aint pretty.
We wont drop that far...at least for a while anyway.
What we will end up doing is working till we drop dead.

Anyone caught hiring, housing, feeding, or otherwise aiding or assisting illegal immigrants, must be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. PROBEM SOLVED !!!!!!!! ---------- NO EXCEPTIONS PERIOD.

Just fine the living shit out of them per illegal.
If you jail them there go a bunch of jobs.

This asshole President is dragging us there more rapidly than any other President in history. He's opened the floodgates. He's a traitor.

Ah, how would one know? Oh right, they don't.

They're finding headless corpses and heads all over border areas. Yet they have Americans living in fear of ISIS. The ugly reality is, there's a horrific war zone right on our border. It's time for Americans to demand action.

Fines will never work. Unless the fines were in the range of $50,000,000 per violation.

Fines will never work. Unless the fines were in the range of $50,000,000 per violation.

You start hitting companies with million dollar fines per illegal and upping them a million for each consecutive infraction?
They'll stop or go out of business.

Very easily. If they're working in a meat packaging plant, as an example, which many of them do, raid the place and ask for proof of citizenship. If even one illegal is found during the raid, the owner of the plant goes to prison for life without the possibility of parole. If any are found in a home, and they don't own the home, then the owner of the home goes to prison. It's easy and simple really.

You start hitting companies with million dollar fines per illegal and upping them a million for each consecutive infraction?
A mere $1,000,000 is chump change in today's business world.

A mere $1,000,000 is chump change in today's business world.

You have to look at it from a profit point of view.
It's cheaper to hire Americans than it is to pay the fine.

Texas only survives because of illegals. They do the real work. That's why Perry never passed anything against them even when he was running for president.

Fuck him too. The border can and should be secured. Forget about ISIS. There's more beheadings on our border than in Syria and Iraq. It's a blood bath. To hell with all those who've left our borders wide open.
so long as illegals murder conservatives who plan on voting republican, thats just fine with liberals

Very easily. If they're working in a meat packaging plant, as an example, which many of them do, raid the place and ask for proof of citizenship. If even one illegal is found during the raid, the owner of the plant goes to prison for life without the possibility of parole. If any are found in a home, and they don't own the home, then the owner of the home goes to prison. It's easy and simple really.
It's also total nonsense which is why it won't happen. Now, if you want to go through the whole country, and maybe place a mark on the forehead of each person after figuring out who should and shouldn't be here, that might help. Or, we could use a numbering system, like this I guess?
2b7991285283f79581b66b9c194f9252.jpg

That was pretty effective I hear.

It's also total nonsense which is why it won't happen. Now, if you want to go through the whole country, and maybe place a mark on the forehead of each person after figuring out who should and shouldn't be here, that might help. Or, we could use a numbering system, like this I guess?
2b7991285283f79581b66b9c194f9252.jpg

That was pretty effective I hear.
images04ECKRWU.jpg
imagesFSE5DX3N.png
imagesGW347LSS.jpg

Crime would go up more if you slashed welfare...

Crime can be dealt with, ruthlessly if necessary.

Do you really believe slashing welfare would force those on it back to work?

If they like to eat ...

Again, do you really believe those people would go to work?

My bet is a life of crime instead, and being in prison would allow them to eat...

All prisons should follow the Arpaio model.

Still, they will not work, and would prefer to go to prison and live our dime...

Pink uniforms and gruel twice a day in an outdoor camp would not be attractive to most.

Something to ponder.

Texas only survives because of illegals. They do the real work. That's why Perry never passed anything against them even when he was running for president.

Fuck him too. The border can and should be secured. Forget about ISIS. There's more beheadings on our border than in Syria and Iraq. It's a blood bath. To hell with all those who've left our borders wide open.
so long as illegals murder conservatives who plan on voting republican, thats just fine with liberals

Especially if they're white. It's open-season on white folks for racist African Americans, Hispanics, and White Communist/Progressive assholes.

I would strongly advise getting armed and protecting yourself and your family. Because those assholes could care less whether you live or die.

Last edited:
Decriminalize most drugs and secure the border. That's the logical way forward. But i know that won't happen. So let's at least demand they secure the border. It is the U.S. Government's duty to do so.

What the hell is Homeland Security for anyway? Is it only to harass and spy on American Citizens? It's time for them to get off their asses and get down to the border. It's a bloody war zone down there. Time for them to do their job and secure the damn border.

Forum List

Back