Illegals, Drugs, Smuggling rapidly taking control of our Nation's Southwest border.

I see. Well any law passed without the authority of the Constitution has no authority at all. As to the rest of your post, I am not a drug user so I am not inclined to "defy them" in this regard.

Tell that to the lawmakers. This thread isn't about Americans and Drug use by legal citizens in America.

It's about illegal aliens sneaking drugs into America, and illegal aliens human smuggling on our Southwest border with military style weapons. And U.S. based illegal alien gangs that are increasingly coordinating with one another to achieve their objectives.

I see. Well any law passed without the authority of the Constitution has no authority at all. As to the rest of your post, I am not a drug user so I am not inclined to "defy them" in this regard.

Tell that to the lawmakers. This thread isn't about Americans and Drug use by legal citizens in America.

It's about illegal aliens sneaking drugs into America, and illegal aliens human smuggling on our Southwest border with military style weapons. And U.S. based illegal alien gangs that are increasingly coordinating with one another to achieve their objectives.

Now THAT I have a problem with, and I know it's a huge problem. Frankly, I'd like to see America withdraw it's military out of the middle east and put them on the southern border. Give a warning shot for anything trying to cross. If they don't halt, shoot to kill. Our southern border problems would be over in a matter of days.

At this point, I don't think this is an issue for the Border Patrol. It should be handled by the military.

I definitely agree with you. The sooner we close the borders and build a fence and guard it the better. Then we can work on empyting out the Jails and State and Federal prisons of illegal aliens. Unfortunately, the illegal aliens children are American citizens so, I guess we'll have to put up with them.

It'll take the military to keep these illegal aliens invaders out, since they're like a swarm of locust attacking our Southern border. We may have to call for Civilian Voluntary Militia to help secure the borders and ports.

Now THAT I have a problem with, and I know it's a huge problem. Frankly, I'd like to see America withdraw it's military out of the middle east and put them on the southern border. Give a warning shot for anything trying to cross. If they don't halt, shoot to kill. Our southern border problems would be over in a matter of days.

I agree Military tactics on the Southern border will put a quick end to illegal aliens crossing illegally into the United States. "Halt Who Goes There?"

I also, would like to see the military out of the Middle East. Bush has opened a can of worms, that we may never get the lid back on.

At this point, I don't think this is an issue for the Border Patrol. It should be handled by the military.

I definitely agree with you. The sooner we close the borders and build a fence and guard it the better. Then we can work on empyting out the Jails and State and Federal prisons of illegal aliens. Unfortunately, the illegal aliens children are American citizens so, I guess we'll have to put up with them.

It'll take the military to keep these illegal aliens invaders out, since they're like a swarm of locust attacking our Southern border. We may have to call for Civilian Voluntary Militia to help secure the borders and ports.

I don't want to build a fence. All that will do is slow down the Army when they eventually will have to enter Mexico in order to administer an asskicking of biblical proportion. I also couldn't care less about the illegal immigrants. I am concerned about Mexican dirtbag criminals entering the US and menacing US citizens on American land.

I was going to be done after my last post, but this one slipped by while I was writing... Please, in the name of all that is good and decent don't let another one commit Lamification with this kind of outright spam. I think the good people of USMB may have run the original Lamifier out of town with pitchforks (or it may just be licking it's wounds somewhere :eek:) but this one looks like it's gearing up to take it's place. Beware, beware!

Good God Amanda "Lamification," isn't even a word. Perhaps it's another language? What do you mean when you use "Lamifer," because that's not a real word in the English language either? If it is, I would be happy to be corrected. It certainly sounds like you just made it up, to baffle us with BS.

When you say, that a poster gets run out of town. Do you mean pro-illegal alien tag teams antagonize a poster and when the poster responds in a derogatory manner, the illegal aliens tag team reports them to the administators with a lengthy report of abuse? Then the poster gets banned, is that what you mean by run out of town? Well, that kind of entrapment is nothing new on immigration boards and it's a well-known tactic used the Anti-American, Pro-illegal alien supporters, who are forwarding their own agendas like open borders, amnesty and legalized drugs in America.

The Pro-illegal alien supporters, are afraid of the American public learning the true facts about illegal aliens. They have a vested interest in keeping pertinent information away from the voting Americans eyes and ears. Especially, when it's derogatory and/or damaging to the 20 million illegal aliens currently living illegally in America.

The only thing people should Beware of, are the Pro-illegal alien supporters trying to hijack threads and muddle the issues and create chaos.

The Pro-illegal alien supporters can't put any posters on ignore, because it's their job to sit all day in a boiler room filled with computers, trying to control the internet immigration boards and sway public opinion. The public relation firms (P.R.) are being hired by big corporations and even Mexico has hired a a P.R. firm out of Texas. Good God, what rotten jobs Pro-illegal aliens supporters have and very UN-AMERICAN to boot.

The only thing people should Beware of, are the Pro-illegal alien supporters trying to hijack threads and muddle the issues and create chaos.

The Pro-illegal alien supporters can't put any posters on ignore, because it's their job to sit all day in a boiler room filled with computers, trying to control the internet immigration boards and sway public opinion. The public relation firms (P.R.) are being hired by big corporations and even Mexico has hired a a P.R. firm out of Texas. Good God, what rotten jobs Pro-illegal aliens supporters have and very UN-AMERICAN to boot.
:lol:

Damn you're paranoid.

I was going to be done after my last post, but this one slipped by while I was writing... Please, in the name of all that is good and decent don't let another one commit Lamification with this kind of outright spam. I think the good people of USMB may have run the original Lamifier out of town with pitchforks (or it may just be licking it's wounds somewhere :eek:) but this one looks like it's gearing up to take it's place. Beware, beware!

Good God Amanda "Lamification," isn't even a word. Perhaps it's another language? What do you mean when you use "Lamifer," because that's not a real word in the English language either? If it is, I would be happy to be corrected. It certainly sounds like you just made it up, to baffle us with BS.

When you say, that a poster gets run out of town. Do you mean pro-illegal alien tag teams antagonize a poster and when the poster responds in a derogatory manner, the illegal aliens tag team reports them to the administators with a lengthy report of abuse? Then the poster gets banned, is that what you mean by run out of town? Well, that kind of entrapment is nothing new on immigration boards and it's a well-known tactic used the Anti-American, Pro-illegal alien supporters, who are forwarding their own agendas like open borders, amnesty and legalized drugs in America.

The Pro-illegal alien supporters, are afraid of the American public learning the true facts about illegal aliens. They have a vested interest in keeping pertinent information away from the voting Americans eyes and ears. Especially, when it's derogatory and/or damaging to the 20 million illegal aliens currently living illegally in America.

I rather doubt you'll find anyone on this board who is not opposed to illegal aliens.

You will find differences in the way we think the USA should solve the problem, though.

Maybe after you've been here more than 10 minutes you'll start to catch on to the board culture. My comment wasn't to you, it was before the part I quoted, my comment was to the other regulars. I'm pretty sure they all got what I was saying.

As for the rest of your paranoid rant... it doesn't really rate further consideration. Good luck with your agenda.

Maybe after you've been here more than 10 minutes you'll start to catch on to the board culture. My comment wasn't to you, it was before the part I quoted, my comment was to the other regulars. I'm pretty sure they all got what I was saying.

As for the rest of your paranoid rant... it doesn't really rate further consideration. Good luck with your agenda.

Oh, so you have been here, for less than 90 days and you are old hat? Please, enlighten us with your made up vocabulary. What does Lamification and lamifer mean??? Does anyone know?

Thank you for encouraging me to futher my agenda of deporting criminal illegal aliens from America and keeping illegal drugs out of our country. That means a lot to me and I hope others will follow suit.

I found this on Fatsipedia, I hope it helps.

Lamification: a process whereby something is made lame.

Lamifier: 1) someone who engages in Lamification. (see Lamification)
2) a conversion rating which allows others to see your Lamification level.

I found this on Fatsipedia, I hope it helps.

Lamification: a process whereby something is made lame.

2) a conversion rating which allows others to see your Lamification level.

Your source is invalid do you have a link?

I can't let you guys antagonize Wolfmoon so mercilessly.

Look Wolf, this stuff happens fast and if you want to keep up you need to read most of the threads that are posted. I'll give you this one, but don't come crying to me when someone mentions the Wangenschlong effect and you can't find it in the dictionary cos I won't bail you out again.

Lamification: a process whereby a newbie poster attempts to prove intellectual prowess/relevance by cutting and pasting vast quantities of useless/irrelevant text.

This term was created in honor of HelloDaliLama who raised this practice to an art form.

I rather doubt you'll find anyone on this board who is not opposed to illegal aliens.

You will find differences in the way we think the USA should solve the problem, though.

I have read quite a few posts that are Pro-illegal alien. I think that most true Americans will agree, it's not good for our country and it must come to an end. Hopefully they'll also agree that deportation is the only way and we need to fortify our borders and ports with security to protect our sovereignty.

I personally believe we can survive a bad economy but we cannot survive Amnesty. The illegal aliens will out number us in a matter of years simply by having babies. If they gain control of the vote by 51%, they'll change existing laws and open the borders and we will have lost America and our way of life. We'll be taxed to death supporting the uneducated 3rd World people.

Last edited:
Wolf, The problem I have with this thread is that you listed 7 points in your initial post. Out of the 7, only 1 of them dealt with illegal immigration. The other 6 dealt exclusively with criminal activity. If you wanted to talk about illegal immigration, that's what you should have posted.

The triple threat of drug smuggling, illegal and unknown crossers, and rising violence are the reality facing communities. While many illegal aliens cross the border searching for employment, not all illegal aliens are crossing into the United States to find work. Law enforcement has stated that some individuals come across the border because they have been forced to leave their home countries due to their criminal activity. These dangerous criminals are fleeing the law in other countries and seeking refuge in the United States.

Along the border with Mexico, there are 43 Ports of Entry, 18 in Texas, connecting with major U.S. interstate highways. These Ports or Entry and highway systems are intended to facilitate lawful trade and commerce. However, the Mexican drug cartels have been able to use these highways for their own ends, seeing in them an efficient means to transport their drugs and illegal aliens across the border.

HOUSE COMMITTEE ON HOMELAND SECURITY
Page 3.
A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border
http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdfhttp://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

Last edited:
Mexican drug cartels operating along the Southwest border are more sophisticated and dangerous than any other organized criminal enterprise. The Mexican cartels, and the smuggling rings and gangs they leverage, wield substantial control over the routes into the United States and pose substantial challenges to U.S. law enforcement to secure the Southwest border. The cartels operate along the border with military grade weapons, technology and intelligence and their own respective paramilitary enforcers.

In addition, human smugglers coordinate with the drug cartels, paying a fee to use the cartels’ safe smuggling routes into the Unites States. There are also indications the cartels may be moving to diversify their criminal enterprises to include the increasingly lucrative human smuggling trade.

Moreover, U.S. law enforcement has established that there is increasing coordination between Mexican drug cartels, human smuggling networks and U.S.-based gangs. The cartels use street and prison gangs located in the United States as their distribution networks. In the United States, the gang members operate as surrogates and enforcers for the cartels.

Members of Hezbollah (terrorist group) have already entered the United States across the Southwest border.

HOUSE COMMITTEE ON HOMELAND SECURITY
Page 4.

http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Inve...der-Report.pdf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back