Illegals Demanding Amnesty or I'm Racist

Listen up Willhalfwit. If I'm wrong , prove it . Link to a fed crime of overstaying a visa . I know you dopes have been trying to google search it . There's a reason your search ain't turning up a criminal statute. There isn't one !
Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigration Responsibility Act

it's not a crime?

Go before a judge using that as a defense, and see how far your get, stupid

Let's start at the beginning . Not all laws are CRIMINAL laws .

If you commit a crime you can be prosecuted and possibly given a jail sentence.

You link to the 96 reform act . Great . Find the criminal part .

why are you doubling down on stupid?

violation of the act is a criminal offense.

Even if under civil law, it is a criminal act.

Dude , that's like so wrong . It's like saying "even if they are cats , they are dogs!"

more stupidity.

seriously...

do you honestly believe that crime is broken by criminals, and civil law is broken by civilians?

That's how stupid you sound.

Sorry this is over your head . Like I said before , trying to educate you righty meatheads is pointless.

it's not a crime?

Dude , that's like so wrong . It's like saying "even if they are cats , they are dogs!"

more stupidity.

seriously...

do you honestly believe that crime is broken by criminals, and civil law is broken by civilians?

Sorry this is over your head . Like I said before , trying to educate you righty meatheads is pointless.

try educating yourself before you try to educate others.

and it's not hard to see thru your obvious shell game.

You're not really good at it.

more stupidity.

seriously...

Any time you want to link me the criminal statute , feel free.

more stupidity.

seriously...

Sorry, not under that shell..

try this one

Illegal Aliens Escalate Amnesty Demands, Claim Racism - Breitbart

"A second illegal, Ingrid Vaca, said she arrived in the United States from Bolivia in 2000. “I came to this country with dreams to protect my sons and to give them a better future,” she said in heavily accented English, adding: I would not let anything stand in their way.”

DACA away was taken away by Trump and his racist advisors, Jeff Sessions and Steven Miller … We will not let racist men negotiate with our kids’ lives … We will not allow our families to be broken up … A mother’s love is stronger than the racists from the White House."

Nothing like an illegal criminal telling me that I must give her amnesty. like a robber in the store demanding cash from the register cause he needs it.

Who the fk are these criminals? go fking home foreigner.This is my country and I say fk you you unfkinggrateful fk!

She came in legally and overstayed. That's not a crime .

And your a racist because you read breibart.
Yes, it certainly is a crime, dumbass.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

"A second illegal, Ingrid Vaca, said she arrived in the United States from Bolivia in 2000. “I came to this country with dreams to protect my sons and to give them a better future,” she said in heavily accented English, adding: I would not let anything stand in their way.”

DACA away was taken away by Trump and his racist advisors, Jeff Sessions and Steven Miller … We will not let racist men negotiate with our kids’ lives … We will not allow our families to be broken up … A mother’s love is stronger than the racists from the White House."

Nothing like an illegal criminal telling me that I must give her amnesty. like a robber in the store demanding cash from the register cause he needs it.

Who the fk are these criminals? go fking home foreigner.This is my country and I say fk you you unfkinggrateful fk!

since when?

Point me to the criminal law she is violating.
She failed to leave before her visa expired. That's a crime

since when?

Link ? How hard is it to link to a criminal statute ?

Darn right, Ingrid wants her boys to rape white tweens and collect DUI's like the illegal Mexicans do, LAWS BE DAMNED! Fuck the old hag. I'm racist. Just don't tell my kids.

since when?

Link ? How hard is it to link to a criminal statute ?
Others have alrady provided you with the link.

definitely not an act.

Listen up Willhalfwit. If I'm wrong , prove it . Link to a fed crime of overstaying a visa . I know you dopes have been trying to google search it . There's a reason your search ain't turning up a criminal statute. There isn't one !

it's not a crime?

If laws are passed that aren't criminal why do we have them? Isn't the basis of a law to make something criminal? Why the hell would you pass a law that wasn't criminal?

Not everything Is about putting people in jail . Think of all the laws we have . We have a lot ! Only few deal with crimes .
well there's your error. no one wants to put them in jail, they want them deported. Oh BTW, why would a person be deported? cause why? dude you carry stupid very well.

more stupidity.

seriously...

That's already been given to you. so answer, would the person be deported if they overstayed their visa? And then why would they be deported?

since when?

It's your 'opinion' that people can come here on a time limited visa, and just stay?

US Immigration Lawyer Services

are you getting dumber by the day?

Try and follow along Halfwit. The question isn't "can she be deported ". The question is "What crime has she committed?"

The OP is ranting about "criminals". Well what's the crime ?
the crime is illegally being in our boundaries. When you have no papers, you are illegal. the punishment is deportation. what is it you don't recognize?

since when?

It's your 'opinion' that people can come here on a time limited visa, and just stay?

Try and follow along Halfwit. The question isn't "can she be deported ". The question is "What crime has she committed?"

can she be deported? you didn't answer that. and if she was deported, why?

it's not a crime?

If laws are passed that aren't criminal why do we have them? Isn't the basis of a law to make something criminal? Why the hell would you pass a law that wasn't criminal?

Not everything Is about putting people in jail . Think of all the laws we have . We have a lot ! Only few deal with crimes .
well there's your error. no one wants to put them in jail, they want them deported. Oh BTW, why would a person be deported? cause why? dude you carry stupid very well.
iu

since when?

Yes she can be deported . But she can't be given a jail sentence . Which is what happens when you commit a crime .

You guys are wrong . Just accept it!

I found nothing stating she entered legally into the US.

I found that shortly after this Democratic Press Conference she began whining she couldn't get a drivers license. Illegal immigrant complains about being denied a driver's license: 'You cannot work'

If she wants to drive then, provided she has a Bolivian drivers license, she can legally drive here as long as she has her visa and her Bolivian Passport with her. She has no legal right to work here.

Last edited:
since when?

Yes she can be deported . But she can't be given a jail sentence . Which is what happens when you commit a crime .

IF she entered legally and overstayed her visa, she can be detained and deported, Overstaying a visa is not a crime, it is an infraction of Administrative (Immigration) Law. IF she entered legally she could apply to adjust/change status, she may be required to go in front of an IJ or the BIA could simply deny her and issue an Order of Removal against her. Deportation is not a punishment per the Supreme Court, yet the 3 year to life ban from re-entry that comes with it is the punishment. The ban can be removed by applying for a waiver from her home country through one of our embassy, there is no guarantee it will be granted.

IF she entered legally and overstayed her visa, she can be detained and deported, Overstaying a visa is not a crime, it is an infraction of Administrative (Immigration) Law. IF she entered legally she could apply to adjust/change status, she may be required to go in front of an IJ or the BIA could simply deny her and issue an Order of Removal against her. Deportation is not a punishment per the Supreme Court, yet the 3 year to life ban from re-entry that comes with it is the punishment. The ban can be removed by applying for a waiver from her home country through one of our embassy, there is no guarantee it will be granted.

Word .

The lesson is when righties rant and rave about illegals being "criminals'" they will need an asterisk *(if they came across the border without going thru immigration, unlike the 40% who come in legally and overstay )

since when?

Being in this country without a valid visa is a crime, moron.

I wont enter into debate over illegals, its a sad thing when life is so bad in your own country you are willing to risk much to come to America .how many extra people we are able to help I don't have that answer. but we must look at children born here or brought here who only no America as home. and are leading good productive life's.

Forum List

Back