Illegals Demanding Amnesty or I'm Racist

Illegal Aliens Escalate Amnesty Demands, Claim Racism - Breitbart

"A second illegal, Ingrid Vaca, said she arrived in the United States from Bolivia in 2000. “I came to this country with dreams to protect my sons and to give them a better future,” she said in heavily accented English, adding: I would not let anything stand in their way.”

DACA away was taken away by Trump and his racist advisors, Jeff Sessions and Steven Miller … We will not let racist men negotiate with our kids’ lives … We will not allow our families to be broken up … A mother’s love is stronger than the racists from the White House."

Nothing like an illegal criminal telling me that I must give her amnesty. like a robber in the store demanding cash from the register cause he needs it.

Who the fk are these criminals? go fking home foreigner.This is my country and I say fk you you unfkinggrateful fk!

She came in legally and overstayed. That's not a crime .

And your a racist because you read breibart.
Over staying your visa is a crime you fucking moron.

Well then. It should be easy to provide us a link to the federal criminal law that says so .

So link away!
Umm, visa's have a time limit on them. You need to leave by that time. Do you really need a link to understand that? Is this concept so outside your ability to comprehend?

"A second illegal, Ingrid Vaca, said she arrived in the United States from Bolivia in 2000. “I came to this country with dreams to protect my sons and to give them a better future,” she said in heavily accented English, adding: I would not let anything stand in their way.”

DACA away was taken away by Trump and his racist advisors, Jeff Sessions and Steven Miller … We will not let racist men negotiate with our kids’ lives … We will not allow our families to be broken up … A mother’s love is stronger than the racists from the White House."

Nothing like an illegal criminal telling me that I must give her amnesty. like a robber in the store demanding cash from the register cause he needs it.

Who the fk are these criminals? go fking home foreigner.This is my country and I say fk you you unfkinggrateful fk!

since when?

Point me to the criminal law she is violating.

Consequences of Overstaying on a Temporary U.S. Visa - AllLaw.com

Where is the CRIME? . Sure she's violating immigration laws , but not all laws are criminal laws .

If she's arrested , What crime would she be charged with?
That’s the stupidest question I have ever seen

Well then. It should be easy to provide us a link to the federal criminal law that says so .

So link away!
his stupidity is NOT an act...

But, this is...

Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigration Responsibility Act

I think we should make illegal immigration a capital offense.....even for worthless spawn anchor babies! That's how much I give a rat fuck about all sob stories we keep hearing about all these worthless vagabonds invading our country.

Get.

the fuck.

out.

and take your worthless k)(nt discharge with you.

Overstaying Visa In The US: Find Out Its Consequences

Another public service announcement from the Cat in the Hat.

Try visiting Mexico legally and overstaying.

Then demand citizenship.

Discuss.

since when?

Where is the CRIME? . Sure she's violating immigration laws , but not all laws are criminal laws .

I don't give a flying fuck what crime she committed.

Deport her ass.

since when?

Lol! You idiots don't have a clue. And you have the nerve to call me stupid .

I'll bust some knowledge on you righty dopes (I know it's pointless but I'll try).

Fed law makes it a crime to enter the US without being checked By immigration/ customs. That's true for your border runner.

But those who come in wh visas , enter thru immigration ! The fact they overstay is not a. "crime " . And you really don't want it to be .

So link away!
Umm, visa's have a time limit on them. You need to leave by that time. Do you really need a link to understand that? Is this concept so outside your ability to comprehend?

Your parking meter has a time limit . Doesn't mean you've commuted a crime if you overstay!

I'll bust some knowledge on you righty dopes (I know it's pointless but I'll try).

Fed law makes it a crime to enter the US without being checked By immigration/ customs. That's true for your border runner.

But those who come in wh visas , enter thru immigration ! The fact they overstay is not a. "crime " . And you really don't want it to be .

definitely not an act.

definitely not an act.

Listen up Willhalfwit. If I'm wrong , prove it . Link to a fed crime of overstaying a visa . I know you dopes have been trying to google search it . There's a reason your search ain't turning up a criminal statute. There isn't one !

definitely not an act.

Listen up Willhalfwit. If I'm wrong , prove it . Link to a fed crime of overstaying a visa . I know you dopes have been trying to google search it . There's a reason your search ain't turning up a criminal statute. There isn't one !

it's not a crime?

Go before a judge using that as a defense, and see how far your get, stupid

Holy shit you busted out some stupid for us here. Visa's come with an expire date. You can only be here for a limited amount of time. Once that expires you're here illegally. Is this concept beyond you ability to comprehend?

definitely not an act.

it's not a crime?

Let's start at the beginning . Not all laws are CRIMINAL laws .

If you commit a crime you can be prosecuted and possibly given a jail sentence.

You link to the 96 reform act . Great . Find the criminal part .

definitely not an act.

it's not a crime?

If laws are passed that aren't criminal why do we have them? Isn't the basis of a law to make something criminal? Why the hell would you pass a law that wasn't criminal?

definitely not an act.

it's not a crime?

why are you doubling down on stupid?

violation of the act is a criminal offense.

Even if under civil law, it is a criminal act.

definitely not an act.

it's not a crime?

If laws are passed that aren't criminal why do we have them? Isn't the basis of a law to make something criminal? Why the hell would you pass a law that wasn't criminal?

Not everything Is about putting people in jail . Think of all the laws we have . We have a lot ! Only few deal with crimes .

definitely not an act.

it's not a crime?

Dude , that's like so wrong . It's like saying "even if they are cats , they are dogs!"

definitely not an act.

it's not a crime?

Dude , that's like so wrong . It's like saying "even if they are cats , they are dogs!"

more stupidity.

seriously...

do you honestly believe that crime is broken by criminals, and civil law is broken by civilians?

That's how stupid you sound.

definitely not an act.

it's not a crime?

Not everything Is about putting people in jail . Think of all the laws we have . We have a lot ! Only few deal with crimes .

and one of those crimes is people overstaying their visas

Forum List

Back