Illegal migrant caravan swells to 14,000 as Trump prepares to seal border

Blue_Thunder_1999_Left_View.jpg

?? Or am I showing my age :p

So how many tacos are these porkers ramming down everyday? Some were bragging on TV yesterday how they are going to storm the border. Said they can't stop us all

Time to call in the militais

-Geaux
---------------

`
This thread has it all, infowars, conspiracy, gossip, foolhardy bravado, coprophilia, death wishes, hyperbolic fake patriotism.....everything a tump fan could want, and more.

I'm surprised the Mexican Govt. hasn't dispatched its Army to send these people back.

Mexico doesn't want them any more than we do.

I'm surprised the Mexican Govt. hasn't dispatched its Army to send these people back.

Did you talk to Mexico today? Do you always talk to proper nouns? That explains you.

LMAO You so funny.

That explains you.

Thank you Dr. Fraud, I will forever treasure your clear, concise and highly informative posts. Have a nice day hating - it must give you great, and the only, pleasure in your pitiful life.

Did you talk to Mexico today? Do you always talk to proper nouns? That explains you.

LMAO You so funny.

That explains you.

Thank you Dr. Fraud, I will forever treasure your clear, concise and highly informative posts. Have a nice day hating - it must give you great, and the only, pleasure in your pitiful life.

The only pitiful life I see is yours. As a lefty loon you don't know any better.

Oh and Dr. Fraud would have a field day with your stupid ass.

Have a good day dumbass.

LMAO You so funny.

That explains you.

The only pitiful life I see is yours. As a lefty loon you don't know any better.

Have a good day dumbass.

All my days are good. I don't spend my time hating you, I pity you and others of your ilk who hate American citizens who find the current president odious and offer alternatives to the neo fascist movement you embrace.

Of course you will find this "funny", but only a fool can not recognize what has happened to the Shinning City on the Hill.

LMAO You so funny.

That explains you.

Have a good day dumbass.

All my days are good. I don't spend my time hating you, I pity you and others of your ilk who hate American citizens who find the current president odious and offer alternatives to the neo fascist movement you embrace.

Of course you will find this "funny", but only a fool can not recognize what has happened to the Shinning City on the Hill.

OMG You must lead one boring life if all you can do is hate me.

You aren't worth hating.

Happy trail dumbass.

Forum List

Back