Migrant caravan swells to 5,000 resumes advanced toward US

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Migrant caravan swells to 5,000, resumes advance toward US

CIUDAD HIDALGO, Mexico (AP) — A growing throng of Central American migrants resumed their advance toward the U.S. border in southern Mexico on Sunday, overwhelming Mexican government attempts to stop them at the border.

It is going to be way, way more than this. The media is lying as to how many are really come over into the US.
There have already been hundreds of thousands who crossed over during Obama...... Imagine that.

--- "Are we going to allow what happened to Europe happen to us too?" ---

The invading army has to be stopped now.

teZHldV.jpg

This is not going to end well. Whoever is behind this caravan needs to be exposed who is feeding them and providing transport?
This is the obvious question which no one in the mainstream ( left wing ) media seems to be asking

These would be migrants are in a caravan. That caravan is made up of vehicles. No one seems to be asking the most simple of questions which is how are they buying gas, and food and water?

Naturally some blame Soros others blame whoever but it does not seem to be a difficult question to investigate and find the answer to.

Once it is found there are a host of laws which could be cited to put it to a stop by simply cutting off the funding. I doubt they would make it if they were forced to walk across Mexico.

This is not going to end well. Whoever is behind this caravan needs to be exposed who is feeding them and providing transport?
This is the obvious question which no one in the mainstream ( left wing ) media seems to be asking

These would be migrants are in a caravan. That caravan is made up of vehicles. No one seems to be asking the most simple of questions which is how are they buying gas, and food and water?

Naturally some blame Soros others blame whoever but it does not seem to be a difficult question to investigate and find the answer to.

Once it is found there are a host of laws which could be cited to put it to a stop by simply cutting off the funding. I doubt they would make it if they were forced to walk across Mexico.

Suppose....just for conspiracy sake, that NOONE in government "really" opposes the Globalists who have made it clear that nationalism must be eradicated.
suppose that even those who appear to oppose it are doing so in an elaborate hoax to keep the American people hoping that someone in power will save their nation.....a false hope.

But...suppose it's too late and the Globalists have too much power and have their tentacles too deep into even the US political system to stop them.

Has it ever occurred to you that The US has already fallen? Look around......doesn't it seem that no matter what, the hordes somehow just keep coming?
where is the wall? Where are the troops? The troops will be sent (for show sake), but they will be unarmed and instructed NOT to stop anyone.

The ONLY force available to save America is you and me....and we've got a game to watch at 8 and a steak in the oven...fuck resistance....we're busy.

No matter what Trump appears to try, the Left has judges that will file emergency orders to allow them in. All across south America they KNOW this...the hordes arriving will get bigger and bigger until we're overwhelmed.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Forgive me but if I have to tell one more person how this is done, I will scream........ THOSE WHO REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT BECAUSE THEY CAN'T UNDESTAND IT CONTINUE TO WONDER WTF IT COMES FROM........

1. THE UN IS HAS PROVIDED THE MEANS FOR THEM TO DO THIS.
2. GEORGE SOROS HAS PROVIDED THE MEANS FOR THEM TO DO THIS

A 2001 UN strategy document is getting fresh attention in light of the migrant crisis because it outlines the need to flood America and Europe with hundreds of millions of migrants in order to maintain population levels.

Entitled Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?, the plan seeks to “offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.”

It contends that mass migration to the west is needed for governments to maintain “many established economic, social and political policies and programmes”.

The strategy document sets out six potential scenarios for each country or region of the world necessary to meet this goal.

Under the most severe scenario, large numbers of migrants will be required to “maintain the potential support ratio” (of a population) at the highest level.

In the case of the United States, under the most extreme scenario, the report states, “It would be necessary to have 593 million immigrants from 1995 to 2050, an average of 10.8 million per year.”

“By 2050, out of a United States total population of 1.1 billion, 775 million, or 73 per cent, would be post 1995 immigrants or their descendants,” adds the report.

doc.jpg

In Europe’s case, the document asserts that at least 159 million migrant workers will need to enter by 2025 in order, “to maintain the current balance of 4 to 5 workers for a pensioner.”

Under the worst case scenario, 1.4 billion migrants would be needed by 2050, an average of 25.2 million a year. This means that by 2050, Europe’s population would be 2.3 billion, of which 1.7 billion, almost three quarters, would be migrants or their descendents.

Given that Europe is already having huge problems integrating significantly fewer numbers of migrants, the numbers in this report are obviously fantastical, yet the document does indicate that mass migration to “replace” the host population of America and European countries has been on the UN’s agenda for decades.

RELATED: MEET THE 600 MILLION MAN UN INVASION FORCE

Forgive me but if I have to tell one more person how this is done, I will scream........ THOSE WHO REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT BECAUSE THEY CAN'T UNDESTAND IT CONTINUE TO WONDER WTF IT COMES FROM........

1. THE UN IS HAS PROVIDED THE MEANS FOR THEM TO DO THIS.
2. GEORGE SOROS HAS PROVIDED THE MEANS FOR THEM TO DO THIS

A 2001 UN strategy document is getting fresh attention in light of the migrant crisis because it outlines the need to flood America and Europe with hundreds of millions of migrants in order to maintain population levels.

Entitled Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?, the plan seeks to “offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.”

It contends that mass migration to the west is needed for governments to maintain “many established economic, social and political policies and programmes”.

The strategy document sets out six potential scenarios for each country or region of the world necessary to meet this goal.

Under the most severe scenario, large numbers of migrants will be required to “maintain the potential support ratio” (of a population) at the highest level.

In the case of the United States, under the most extreme scenario, the report states, “It would be necessary to have 593 million immigrants from 1995 to 2050, an average of 10.8 million per year.”

“By 2050, out of a United States total population of 1.1 billion, 775 million, or 73 per cent, would be post 1995 immigrants or their descendants,” adds the report.

doc.jpg

In Europe’s case, the document asserts that at least 159 million migrant workers will need to enter by 2025 in order, “to maintain the current balance of 4 to 5 workers for a pensioner.”

Under the worst case scenario, 1.4 billion migrants would be needed by 2050, an average of 25.2 million a year. This means that by 2050, Europe’s population would be 2.3 billion, of which 1.7 billion, almost three quarters, would be migrants or their descendents.

Given that Europe is already having huge problems integrating significantly fewer numbers of migrants, the numbers in this report are obviously fantastical, yet the document does indicate that mass migration to “replace” the host population of America and European countries has been on the UN’s agenda for decades.

RELATED: MEET THE 600 MILLION MAN UN INVASION FORCE

HERE IS MORE PROOF OF IT STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

IT'S KNOWING HOW TO DECODED WHAT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACES ...

upload_2018-10-21_15-59-23.png

upload_2018-10-21_16-0-43.png

Replacement Migration

......I would not shed a tear if they shot these jackasses if they tried to force their way into the US

These people and their supporters are fucking delusional, what right do they have to come here and demand a living?
none
none at all
they have a right to have their asses kicked going out the door

CIUDAD HIDALGO, Mexico (AP) — A growing throng of Central American migrants resumed their advance toward the U.S. border in southern Mexico on Sunday, overwhelming Mexican government attempts to stop them at the border.

It is going to be way, way more than this. The media is lying as to how many are really come over into the US.
There have already been hundreds of thousands who crossed over during Obama...... Imagine that.

Once again fear and hate mongering makes the active topic billboard. I have no idea what the author of this tread seeks, his posts and threads are all about, "ain't it awful".

Most of us find his rhetoric sophomoric and nauseating, and most of us understand the great threat to the United States is not a mother with her child at our boarder, but Trumpism. I suppose he takes much solace from those who support Trump, and cheer his childish theme.

Maybe the author believes he can convince rational and educated people to piss their pants. We don't, and we find you intolerable. People like you are always pushing an agenda of the same sort, i.e. cliched diction.

Once again fear and hate mongering makes the active topic billboard. I have no idea what the author of this tread seeks, his posts and threads are all about, "ain't it awful".

Most of us find his rhetoric sophomoric and nauseating, and most of us understand the great threat to the United States is not a mother with her child at our boarder, but Trumpism. I suppose he takes much solace from those who support Trump, and cheer his childish theme.

Maybe the author believes he can convince rational and educated people to piss their pants. We don't, and we find you intolerable. People like you are always pushing an agenda of the same sort, i.e. cliched diction.

Once again you are a fkn idiot go read the UN page stupid fk.

WE KNOW IT IS HARD FOR RETARDS TO COMPREHEND WHAT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM... BUT HEY THOSE SAME STUPID ASSES IN EUROPE WHO ARE JUST AS FKN RETARDED AS YOU LEARNED THE HARD WAY. NOW GET THEY TO WATCH THEI RMOTHERS, SISTERS, WIVES, DAUGHTERS GETTING GANG RAPED

It.'s a shame there are so many illiterate fked in the head losers such as yourself. Idiots like you put the rest of the country in jeapordy and rise the lives of FEMALES.

upload_2018-10-21_16-0-43-png.224008

http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/chap1-overview.pdf

Mexico and the US should just clear the way and dump them all in Canada.

Forum List

Back