Illegal kills two native Americans

The world has gone completely crazy, with every murder used to fuel hatred among different races.

Please stop.
It'll stop... after we have another civil war.
Not everyone is looking forward to that as much as you are.

It seems to me that Confederacy did not do so well the last time around.

The march from Atlanta to the sea is not something anyone would want to see again.

The world has gone completely crazy, with every murder used to fuel hatred among different races.

Please stop.

The march from Atlanta to the sea is not something anyone would want to see again.
Hmmm... I don't seem to recall saying I was looking forward to another civil war... could you show me where I said that?

And I'm a born and bred northerner. I live in Wisconsin. I have the confederate battle flag as an avatar just to irritate the progtards.

When I first read about the murder I knew from the get go we were dealing with a violent act against a First Nation family by an intruder called Jesus.

From the get go they told everyone not to talk about Jesus's status.

Mother fucker took out two and almost killed the daughter. No one is to talk about his status now.

aka illegal alien. MURDERING ILLEGAL ALIEN.

What's more? Illegals are killing our domestic economics and law system. It's even worse. What are we waiting for?
How I am supposed to treat with these thugs after that. I hate illegals.

When I first read about the murder I knew from the get go we were dealing with a violent act against a First Nation family by an intruder called Jesus.

Mother fucker took out two and almost killed the daughter. No one is to talk about his status now.

He's an obamadreamer.

Please stop.

The fight won't be north against the south. Why would you think that? It will be red vs blue. And there's a hell of a lot more red than there is blue.

I'd be sweating it if I was blue

:lmao:

114th_US_Congress_House.png

Last edited:

He's an obamadreamer.

Aye carumba! I just went back and read your other post.

Did he really get citizenship with a criminal record? Seriously?

e1aa07f0-377b-11e5-9f30-854dffad4eaf_fdd821b1f89cb1217d0f6a706700837e.jpg

Forum List

Back