Illegal Immigration Solution

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Since most of our illegal immigrant talk is about people who come here from Mexico, why don't we change our constitution to be more like Mexico's regarding illegal immigrants? That way we wouldn't be the horrible country that we are.

Here's 2 of things we could add.

1.) The Mexican constitution guarantees that immigrants will never be treated as real Mexican citizens, even if they are legally naturalized. Article 32

2. )The Mexican constitution provides the right of private individuals to make citizen's arrests. Article 16 states, "in cases of flagrante delicto, any person may arrest the offender and his accomplices, turning them over without delay to the nearest authorities." Therefore, the Mexican constitution appears to grant Mexican citizens the right to arrest illegal aliens and hand them over to police for prosecution.

Whoops.... That won't work... Strange that Mexico can do this but when the US talks about getting tough on illegals we are racists....

Maybe we should get rid of all laws... It would be easier than picking and choosing which laws people follow...

I know. The countries who are the least likely to let foreigners pass their borders, legally or illegally, squawk the loudest that we're CONSIDERING cracking down on illegals.

That's why we shouldn't listen to dickwads who have never opened their doors to aliens, who treat their own people and others like crap, and/or who have out-of-control terrorist populations in their own borders.

Stayed tuned next week for another installment of KMAN's solutions where he explains how we can solve the terrorist problem by cutting people's heads off.

NO need for anything so drastic. Just don't let them through in the first place, and send them back when we catch them.

If you can get their countries of origin to let them back in.

Yeah I have always found it funny that Mexico calls our attempts to control our border wrong, while they have one of the most controlled borders in the world on their southern Border. Just trying illegally crossing Mexico's southern border, you are likely to be shot.

AB, a lot of industries would be hurt if we started removing illegal workers. Remember, they came here to work and business' love labor without benefits and taxes.

Yeah I have always found it funny that Mexico calls our attempts to control our border wrong, while they have one of the most controlled borders in the world on their southern Border.

You say that like you'd prefer it if they didn't control their southern border.

AB, a lot of industries would be hurt if we started removing illegal workers. Remember, they came here to work and business' love labor without benefits and taxes.

There was an article in my paper last week about how the guys hanging out at Home Depot were starting to have a hard time finding jobs because of the problems in the construction industry.

One benefit of a bad economy is that those damn latinos can't find work.

Yeah, some come here to work. They work at burglary, and car theft, drug dealing and the slave trade. Yeah for those workers!

Others come here to have babies which are then covered by welfare, and whose births are also paid for by welfare.

Believe me, our economy will not collapse if we quit "taking advantage" of the poor, well-meaning illegal immigrant workers.

stop making assumptions, I say it as if it pisses me off they have the nerve to question our own attempts and calls to control our southern border, when theres is so tightly controlled.

You say that like you'd be less pissed off if they didn't control their own border so tightly since, at least they wouldn't be hypocrites.

Yeah, some come here to work. They work at burglary, and car theft, drug dealing and the slave trade. Yeah for those workers!

Others come here to have babies which are then covered by welfare, and whose births are also paid for by welfare.

Believe me, our economy will not collapse if we quit "taking advantage" of the poor, well-meaning illegal immigrant workers.

AB, your view of others is somewhat troubling. The vast majority of illegals come here for a better life. You know, the same way your ancestors (i'm assuming your white) came here for work. The only people who can bitch and moan about illegals should be blacks and indians.

AB, your view of others is somewhat troubling. The vast majority of illegals come here for a better life. You know, the same way your ancestors (i'm assuming your white) came here for work. The only people who can bitch and moan about illegals should be blacks and indians.

Lmao....So you should be disallowed from bitching if your tax dollars are being used to feed, clothe and house illegals? I see.....

Yeah, that's why they are represented by such a ridiculously high percentage (completely out of whack with the outside numbers) in our prison systems.

Stayed tuned next week for another installment of KMAN's solutions where he explains how we can solve the terrorist problem by cutting people's heads off.

Why is it that liberals always repond like this? I try to make a point and get responses like this... I guess I should be used to it by now though.

That's true.

I think history will view immigration now like we view turn of the century immigration. Anytime a lot of people are put into poor urban situations, crime will rise. Eventually, they will level off to be on par with the rest of the countries demographics.

Forum List

Back