To bad we cant have a pragmatist party.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
wouldn't it be nice if we could have a party that checked it's ideologies at the door and look at problems only from a practical and logical point of view?

I know it is wishful thinking but it sure would be nice.

Call it the American Pragmatist party :) APP

Only you'd have people bickering over what was logical and what was practical ;)

wouldn't it be nice if we could have a party that checked it's ideologies at the door and look at problems only from a practical and logical point of view?

I know it is wishful thinking but it sure would be nice.

Call it the American Pragmatist party :) APP

My thought has always been an America First party. Bring the troops home, and put them on the Mexican border. Develop alternative energy and drill in Alaska. Bring in universal healthcare, but cut costs. Restrict handguns, but be tough on criminals. And by all means cut spending and borrowing.

I wish the president would always ask his advisors one simple question, "Will this work?"

My thought has always been an America First party. Bring the troops home

How many?

Develop alternative energy and drill in Alaska.

Agreed

Bring in universal healthcare, but cut costs.

Agreed - but the tough part is how.

Restrict handguns

How restrictive?

be tough on criminals.

Agree short of the death penalty

And by all means cut spending and borrowing.

Agreed

I wish the president would always ask his advisors one simple question, "Will this work?"

We should not need an America first party. The constitution empowers our government to server Americans not the rest of the world :)

Teddy Roosevelt always did what was good for America, and his party hated him for it.

That's why he was such a great president.

Forum List

Back