Illegal immigrants: I deserve free health, give it to me NOW

As a Christian nation no person within its borders should want for care when they need help especially in matters of health.

• Banned
The right wing Only alleges to care about natural rights in Abortion threads where they get to tell Women what to do with their own bodies.

So much for Individual Liberty or reducing Government regulations.

Why do they want to be taken seriously regarding morals?
We have Christian charities. We donate and send aid to these shit holes.. our taxes should go to our needs, like roads, judges, police, etc..

The right wing Only alleges to care about natural rights in Abortion threads where they get to tell Women what to do with their own bodies.

We have Christian charities. We donate and send aid to these shit holes.. our taxes should go to our needs, like roads, judges, police, etc..
Yet, it goes to the general warfare not the general welfare; hypocrisy much, right wingers who like to complain about refugees?

How is healthcare a natural right?

Why do you believe it isn't?

As a Christian nation no person within its borders should want for care when they need help especially in matters of health.
The bible preaches to willingly contribute. Not use the point of a sword and steal from others labor.
Tell that to the people our useless foreign wars have stolen their means of production for labor.

No person is denied life saving health care in the US... now quit lying!

Exactly because it is already free to those that can't afford it whether you be legal or illegal. So Joe is repeating an already existing condition.

The bible preaches to willingly contribute. Not use the point of a sword and steal from others labor.
Ha, that's a laugh after the history of the church in collusion with the govt. forced people to pay tithes..
I said the bible, not the church.
Try reading what I wrote.

Lying about what?

Why do you believe it isn't?
Because I know what natural rights mean.
That is why persons are not denied emergency care?

Tell that to the people our useless foreign wars have stolen their means of production for labor.
I am anti war. Try another "gotcha"
Yet, you vote for more more Government not free market Capitalism, right wingers.

Forum List

Back