Illegal immigrant privilege over the working class?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
It seems many Illegal immigrants work full time jobs from my experiences, as opposed to many working class Americans who end up working part time, because a lot of times they don't want to hire Americans full time due to benefits.

Yes, when I go to a store, or restaurant, or any job really with working classes, I do indeed notice the Hispanic workers seem to be there more frequently, as in they are probably getting full time jobs, as opposed to Americans getting part time jobs in the same line of work.

Yes, the only non-owner in my workplace who got full time work, was an illegal Mexican.

Even if they're making around minimum wage, they still seem to get more money by having more hours in the same line of work often times.

Yes, I do think since illegals are illegal, and paid illegally, they don't "Sweat" paying them full time, because it goes off the books.

But, here's the thing, a lot of these illegal immigrants are working like 30% - 60% longer hours.

That's quite a bit more income generated.

If they get sick, it doesn't matter to them, because the government pays, anyways.

Let's not forget that the income they get, is often not taxed, so therefor they could be making really double the income.

With everything we know about alot of this stuff now, it wouldn't surprise me a bit that what you say is true in some form or another.

Well, it's about time you RWNJ traitors told the truth about the people the trump klan hires.

Not bad enough that treasonous bunch takes all their manufacturing to any country EXCEPT the US. The globalist elitists trumps hire hundreds of thousands in other countries (Link below) but won't pay American factories.

Not just that but, just like the OP says, the trumps don't hire Americans in the US either. The bastards openly hire as many foreigners and illegals as they can.

The next time the lying RWNJs tell you they're against hiring undocumented, tell them you know damn well they're lying ... Again.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back