ILLEGAL IMMIG/IMMIG REFORM HURT BLACKS

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION/IMMIGRATION REFORM HURT AFRO-AMERICANS

Is Immigration Reform Bad for African-Americans?

Members of the African American Leadership Council harshly denounced immmigration reform legislation currently being considered in the U.S. Senate. According to Frank Morris, who heads the group, the bill will ensure that the African-American unemployment rate continues to be double the national figure
Is Immigration Reform Bad for African-Americans News BET

Black Group Rallies Against Immigration Bill
The Black American Leadership Alliance protested against immigration reform in D.C. Monday.
Anti-immigration activists demanded a stop to immigration reform during the D.C. March for Jobs Monday, saying the bill could take jobs away from black people
African-American Group Immigration Reform Would Take Jobs From Black People - US News

I passed a construction site yesterday an all the more the 20 workers were Hispanic. Illegal and immigration reform with hurt and take jobs away from Black Americans. Major reason why Black prison population is 6 times of that of Whites. No jobs raisies crime. Not only among Black but all races.

Well, they should be getting their people together to go PROTEST Obama over this. Instead they (people like the Sharptons, the NAACP, etc) have them rioting and looting businesses over ONE KID in some obscure town. Maybe now they will OPEN their eyes to the Democrats, the NAACP, Al Shaprton, etc

Well, they should be getting their people together to go PROTEST Obama over this. Instead they (people like the Sharptons, the NAACP, etc) have them rioting and looting businesses over ONE KID in some obscure town. Maybe now they will OPEN their eyes to the Democrats, the NAACP, Al Shaprton, etc
obama and the democrats don't give a shit about blacks their defense of obama and his action are proof of that.

I passed a construction site yesterday an all the more the 20 workers were Hispanic.

And you saw proof they were all illegals? If you did not get PROOF they were illegals, who are you to say they should not have jobs on that construction site?

You RWs are nothing but a bunch of ignorant, trailer trash, cracker racists.

SNIP:
Black Leaders Strangely Silent On Obama Amnesty

Black unemployment at 17% and rising…
Via Washington Times:
The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) and the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) are endorsing President Obama’s amnesty for illegal immigrants, as they endeavor to maintain the fiction that the Democratic Party is aligned with the needs of the black community and maintain their own positions within the political power structure.
In reality, the failure of these organizations to examine the repercussions of the Executive Order on the black community is one more piece of evidence that black so-called “leaders” only care about the black community in order to keep the “racist meme” alive.

ALL of it here:
Black Leaders Strangely Silent On Obama Amnesty Weasel Zippers

As the potential harm of the President Obama’s amnesty bid for possibly more than 5 million illegal aliens residing in the United States becomes clearer, members of the Project 21 black leadership network are continuing to speak out against his unilateral action to try to remake America.

Black Activists Speak Out against Obama Amnesty Agenda - Amy Ridenour s National Center Blog - A Conservative Blog

Except of course, what Obama is doing is the opposite of the total and complete amnesty the right is demanding be allowed to continue.

I passed a construction site yesterday an all the more the 20 workers were Hispanic.

And you saw proof they were all illegals? If you did not get PROOF they were illegals, who are you to say they should not have jobs on that construction site?

I know quite a few illegals that work for masons and wall and Sheetrock crews.

SNIP:
Black Leaders Strangely Silent On Obama Amnesty

Black unemployment at 17% and rising…
Via Washington Times:
The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) and the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) are endorsing President Obama’s amnesty for illegal immigrants, as they endeavor to maintain the fiction that the Democratic Party is aligned with the needs of the black community and maintain their own positions within the political power structure.
In reality, the failure of these organizations to examine the repercussions of the Executive Order on the black community is one more piece of evidence that black so-called “leaders” only care about the black community in order to keep the “racist meme” alive.

ALL of it here:
Black Leaders Strangely Silent On Obama Amnesty Weasel Zippers
What will it take for blacks to stop supporting obama?

As the potential harm of the President Obama’s amnesty bid for possibly more than 5 million illegal aliens residing in the United States becomes clearer, members of the Project 21 black leadership network are continuing to speak out against his unilateral action to try to remake America.

Black Activists Speak Out against Obama Amnesty Agenda - Amy Ridenour s National Center Blog - A Conservative Blog
When elected democrats come out against obama let me know.
Almost every single incumbent Senate Democrat who survived the 2014 Republican wave came out forcefully against President Obama’s planned executive immigration action. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) said during the final debate against former Sen. Scott Brown that she doesn’t “think the president should take any action on immigration.” Landrieu, who may not survive in the end but lasted through the first round of Louisiana’s jungle primary, said recently, “I do not support executive action.”

Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA), who barely survived a surprisingly close challenge from establishment Republican Ed Gillespie—who ran in support of amnesty—said that “immigration reform needs to happen legislatively” and he was “troubled” by Obama’s plans.

Even Sen. Al Franken (D-MN), whose Republican challenger Mike McFadden lost by more than 10 points, said he has “concerns about executive action.”

“This is a job for Congress, and it’s time for the House to act,” Franken said.

Democrats Could Face Dire Consequences for Supporting Executive Amnesty

You are in danger of losing your section 8 housing space, A new tenant maybe a mexican.

Almost every single incumbent Senate Democrat who survived the 2014 Republican wave came out forcefully against President Obama’s planned executive immigration action. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) said during the final debate against former Sen. Scott Brown that she doesn’t “think the president should take any action on immigration.” Landrieu, who may not survive in the end but lasted through the first round of Louisiana’s jungle primary, said recently, “I do not support executive action.”

Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA), who barely survived a surprisingly close challenge from establishment Republican Ed Gillespie—who ran in support of amnesty—said that “immigration reform needs to happen legislatively” and he was “troubled” by Obama’s plans.

Even Sen. Al Franken (D-MN), whose Republican challenger Mike McFadden lost by more than 10 points, said he has “concerns about executive action.”

Not sure I am following your point the title from your link
DEMOCRATS COULD FACE DIRE CONSEQUENCES FOR SUPPORTING EXECUTIVE AMNESTY

Except of course, what Obama is doing is the opposite of the total and complete amnesty the right is demanding be allowed to continue.
What exactly are the benefits for America with this action?

Except of course, what Barry is doing is acting like a dictator, and making things even worse for the democrats.

It's after the fact, but still, it's democrats speaking out against king obama and his dictator habits.

It's after the fact, but still, it's democrats speaking out against king obama and his dictator habits.
If they mean it maybe they should lead the movement for impeachment. That is the only way I would believe anything they said.

If obama can simply legislate as he wishes with his "pen" and his "phone," then why do we even have a congress? Why should anyone even bother running for congress if the president can tell them, "you do what I want or I'll just do it without you?" Why don't we just have a king?

Forum List

Back