Illegal hits man on bike throws him in front of train man dies.

If it saves $50 billion a year, it is still to the good.

You hatred is obvious, unfounded, and doomed to failure.

They are staying, the legislation will pass, and they will become like our ancestors once did, Americans.

If it saves $50 billion a year, it is still to the good.

You hatred is obvious, unfounded, and doomed to failure.

They are staying, the legislation will pass, and they will become like our ancestors once did, Americans.

The deportation costs are a one-time cost if they guard the border. The Welfare Train just grows and grows as they breed like rabbits and they bring their aging parents over the border legally who then will be eligible for welfare and other public services. Now, I know why they call you people "Dreamers".

Give them amnesty and they're eliglible to bring in 9 relatives a piece all eligible for welfare once they get a GREEN CARD.

Last edited:
I have worked with, for, and had Hispanics on my payrolls all of my life, wolfmoon, and based on my experience in comparison with your sniveling and whining, I will say "adios" to your complaints.

My anglo ancestors came to Texas legally, gave up Protestantism for Catholicism and swore an oath to be Mexican citizens. They were outnumbered by almost five times that of illegal dixiebacks who swam the Red and Sabine rivers to come to Texas.

They were illegal immigrants, podjos. My ancestors joined with them to ovethrow the Mexican government and make the Republic of Texas. Then they became Protestants again.

Guys, immigrants are the heartblood of America, whether legal or illegal.

They are here, they are home, and the bill will pass this summer.

I have worked with, for, and had Hispanics on my payrolls all of my life, wolfmoon, and based on my experience in comparison with your sniveling and whining, I will say "adios" to your complaints.

My anglo ancestors came to Texas legally, gave up Protestantism for Catholicism and swore an oath to be Mexican citizens. They were outnumbered by almost five times that of illegal dixiebacks who swam the Red and Sabine rivers to come to Texas.

They were illegal immigrants, podjos. My ancestors joined with them to ovethrow the Mexican government and make the Republic of Texas. Then they became Protestants again.

Because our government and people like you care more about making friends with lawbreakers than with upholding our laws. No, it's wrong. Doesn't matter how much it costs, rewarding people for breaking our laws is a bad thing. It's also an insult to those who obey our laws and it's an incentive for more people to break our laws. We've had several amnesties in the past and it has not reduced illegal immigration on iota in fact, after each amnesty was past, illegal immigration increased. To keep on making illegals legal is not only wrong, it's stupid.

Because our government and people like you care more about making friends with lawbreakers than with upholding our laws. No, it's wrong. Doesn't matter how much it costs, rewarding people for breaking our laws is a bad thing. It's also an insult to those who obey our laws and it's an incentive for more people to break our laws. We've had several amnesties in the past and it has not reduced illegal immigration on iota in fact, after each amnesty was past, illegal immigration increased. To keep on making illegals legal is not only wrong, it's stupid.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, and I defend your right to it.

Nonetheless, the bill will pass, and I believe America will be better for it.

As did people like you the last several times we passed amnesty laws. Again, what do you call someone who does the same thing over and over again, expecting different results?

BTW, I was all in favor of amnesty back in the 70's. I know better now.

As did people like you the last several times we passed amnesty laws. Again, what do you call someone who does the same thing over and over again, expecting different results? BTW, I was all in favor of amnesty back in the 70's. I know better now.

The bill will include an even-more strengthened border security and a harsh e-verify system that will severely punish businesses that violate it.

That makes it different than before, thus sane.

As did people like you the last several times we passed amnesty laws. Again, what do you call someone who does the same thing over and over again, expecting different results? BTW, I was all in favor of amnesty back in the 70's. I know better now.

The bill will include an even-more strengthened border security and a harsh e-verify system that will severely punish businesses that violate it.

That makes it different than before, thus sane.

The last one was suppose to increase our border strength too.

(e-verify wasn't around then)

Then we are in different times.

I would like to bring most of our troops home from overseas, adjust the federal and state laws, and put those folks along our borders in the southwest.

They can easily train there and seal the border as well.

Then we are in different times.

I would like to bring most of our troops home from overseas, adjust the federal and state laws, and put those folks along our borders in the southwest.

They can easily train there and seal the border as well.

Different times, same thing. All the promises in the world will not stop the fact that the promises were made before and broken. The only solution is not to ever again grant amnesty. Anything else is just plain moronic. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

No, a difference of kind, againsheila, not a difference of degree.

Will you see as the legislation and debate in Congress unfold.

Illegal alien hits family man on a bicycle & throws him in front of a moving train & the man ends up being a skid mark!

Friday, February 22, 2013

PROVO, UTAH -- IMO, Maria Fregoso-Avina, 49 is an illegal alien from Mexico and is charged with class A misdemeanor negligent homicide and was also charged with class C misdemeanor failure to maintain a proper lookout and operation, and a class C misdemeanor. She remains in the Utah County Jail on a federal immigration hold. A blood test was ordered and the results are unknown at this time.

On Friday, February 15, 2013 at 7:27 a.m. Maria Fregoso-Avina was driving her white Cadillac Escalade and hit a longtime local resident Douglas Crow, 69 while he was riding his bicycle. Upon impact she knocked Douglas off his bike onto the railroad tracks at a crossing. The train crossing arm guards came down and the lights started immediately flashing because a train was approaching going approximately 30 miles per hour. Douglas was too injured to move. The engineer saw Douglas and blew his whistle. The engineer tried to stop but the train was still going 15 mph when it ran over Douglas.

The train full of commuters on their way to work who were delayed at the scene until 11:30 a.m. Mr. Crow was pronounced dead shortly after being rushed to a hospital. He had taken the day off from his job at Brigham Young University where he had worked for the last 30 years.

“The white Cadillac Escalade's front bumper and hood were cracked and red paint from the bike was left on the bumper from the impact.”

“A single white sneaker lay in the middle of the train tracks near the mangled remains of a red bicycle; farther down the tracks a turquoise pull cart and a cardboard box sat near what appeared to be a pile of clothing next to a bright red stain on the pavement. Yellow police evidence markers littered the scene”

According to Douglas Crow’s friends and family he was practically a saint and no doubt he was delivering the clothing to a needy household. He loved to ride bikes. He leaves behind his wife Nellie Crow and seven children, numerous grandchildren and his beloved dog Elvis.

An illegal alien ended Douglas’s life with the compliments of our government. Why do illegal aliens get to live and Americans have to die?

SOURCE:

Driver charged in fatal crash involving FrontRunner train in Provo
Courts » 49-year-old who struck cyclist is in jail on federal immigration hold.
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/55873990-78/crow-frontrunner-train-charged.html.csp

Provo resident killed in FrontRunner accident
http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/provo-resident-killed-in-frontrunner-accident/article_bc0c5b1d-a40e-5087-8e78-c1c8a5c9428f.html

This is really a no brainer. Be it Mr. Crow, or the victims of the Boston Marathon, "If these foreigners were not in the country none of this would have happened." Immigration reform my ass - deportation across the board.

thumbnail.php

They are, however, here "at home" and not leaving.

Time to bring them into the system.

That’s the ridiculous government’s idea that by making the illegal aliens all legal citizens then they’ll be no more illegal alien crime because they will all be legal. It’s the same bull shit different day scenario. We don’t need to give them free citizenship to get their mug shot and finger prints. Just by giving illegal aliens legal driver’s licenses won’t stop them from drinking and driving and purposely trying to run people down. It won’t stop them from abducting and raping children or assaulting women or stop them from beating their wives and molesting their own children.

Any person who believes that by legalizing illegal aliens the crimes will stop is off their rocker! What we do need to do is enforce the laws already on the books and deport this broad who probably purposely hit Douglas Crow and ended his life!

The U.S. needs to grow some balls and use the laws we have they ARE NOT BROKEN! The wiener politicians are bought off by Muslim and Hispanic organization lobbyists and are ruining the United States for money to stay in power. While the illegal aliens and their supporters are loving it because they're getting something for nothing and making the taxpayers pay for it! WAKE UP AMERICA!

You didn't see the illegal alien lift a finger to try to pull Dougals off the train tracks!

Sigh. No mass deportations will ever happen, unless libertarians and reactionaries are all forcibly expatriated to Alabama.

When you have 11.9 million illegals in the country accident are going to happen. It happen by and to citizens.

Forum List

Back