Illegal Drug Use an Open Invitation to Evil

I happen to like certain drugs. Granted, they had over the years diverted me from more productive persuits. But by and large, they make me happy and carefree.

Good folks that do drugs are just that- good folks on drugs.

Evil folks that do drugs are more evil folks.

This is what really pisses me off. You know how hard it is for me, a good folk, to find evil drugs?

I just want to have fun once in a while.

Go smoke crack or meth for 2 days and let me know how good you were...:death:
So why does the nonsensical rant you posted implicitly condemn all recreational substances rather than to specify crack and meth as having some potential to induce violent behavior? Obviously the writer is an ignorant and/or brainwashed proponent of Reefer Madness propaganda whom you have chosen to emulate by association.

I don't understand why people still blame the drug and not the person.
Same with alcohol. Why blame the drink? I believe the mental state
or personality of the person using a drug is the cause of any irrational behavior.
I don't excuse any of the Kennedys from personal responsibility,
why should I let the average crackhead off as a victim.
You'd think the average pot smoker who has been smoking for 31 years
would have been nabbed in possession at least once.
It's not always the case, because there are a few people who are smart
enough to know it's illegal and you can't drive like a nut bringing home the bud.

Drugs have been the down fall of many people - some famous and others just ordinary everyday kind of people. Same thing goes with alcohol. Alcohol, used in excess, has also ruined many people. There will always be people who through their conversation will justify drugs and alcohol but either if used long term has a marked presence in the lives of the users and people who know the abusers can easily see the difference in personalities.

Neither of those touch cigarettes in morbidity and mortality.

[...]

The proximal cause for the attacker’s cannibalistic behavior as of this writing seems to be cocaine or some other powerful street drug.

[...]
"The proximal cause?" ". . . as of this writing.?"

Really? What is a "proximal cause?" And as of that writing has anyone been foolish enough to identify "cocaine or some other powerful street drug" as the established cause of this bizarre and previously unheard of psychopathic behavior. This face-eating character isn't "evil." He's insane! Millions of people use a variety of "street drugs" every day but this is the first time anyone ever did something like that.

Whoever wrote that article is uninformed and pathetically delusional.

Actually, the police has purported that it was probably due to cocaine or some form of synthetic meth.

Coke, LSD, Meth Heroin--you can illegalize them. Those are the "Bring the Crazy" drugs and anyway. Warps perception, Warps personality, Warps the life.

Since we are including a religious motif here--Warps the soul!

Angel Dust is the worse. It's a dissociative. I don't mind heroin addicts. They tend to be the most pleasant addicts.

The worst are alcoholics and then prescription narcotic users (different from heroin users because they are trying to manipulate you into giving them their smack). People on LSD rarely present. I wouldn't recommend it, but it's relatively benign in what it does to the body's physiology.

IMO, cocaine is a somewhat dangerous drug only in that, plenty of young urban professionals think it's a perfectly safe.

Look up "cocaine induced vasculitis" and get back to me.

Forum List

Back