Illegal Aliens, Deported from Martha’s Vineyard, Want to Return to ‘Beautiful’ Island

Those 50 immigrants..and that's what they are now, make no mistake--basically hit the Lotto with this. they are getting top-level attention, with their every need met. Green cards and relocation to a job in the near future. DeSantis did them a huge favor..actually, I'd love to see all this political moving of illegals...since anywhere is better than Texas anyway, for them.

Put them in a community, humanize them..you make the Left's case for them~

1663823399682.png

Then the left that live at Martha's Vineyard should hire them right now.

Can we ship them another ten thousand or more tomorrow?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

They know what's good, Martha's Vineyard residents should allow them in! no if or buts! Now!:04:

Illegal aliens who were deported off Martha’s Vineyard less than 48 hours after their arrival now say they would like to return to the “beautiful” elite island home of the wealthy’s summer estates.

The migrants weren’t ‘illegal’ – that’s a lie.

The community they were put in didn't call the police; They called The National Guard on them. The immigrants were not rioting. Getting food from the church is about what they were doing.

Back in my day when The National Guard got called out, they were shooting rioters in the head.
It is a humanitarian mission. The community treated them well--nobody got 'deported'.

They never called the guard during natural disaster, in your day? Never has them distribute water or food?

They know what's good, Martha's Vineyard residents should allow them in! no if or buts! Now!:04:

Illegal aliens who were deported off Martha’s Vineyard less than 48 hours after their arrival now say they would like to return to the “beautiful” elite island home of the wealthy’s summer estates.

The lily white rich democrats dont want the filthy poor brown people there.

View attachment 699655

So that's a yes to building the wall on the southern border and deporting all illegal foreign nationals?

*****SMILE*****

Yes to the latter and a horse laugh at the former~

It would appear that you have no idea of my stance on the issue. Must be all that knee-jerking and dog-whistle listening interfering with logical thought~

BTW..how exactly does shipping 50 migrant workers to Martha's Vineyard accomplish either of those things?

Well how about it Leftists???

Let them back!

Don't be haterzzzz

Here's a public link to one of their elementary schools. HEY! I don't see many illegal migrant kids here. How would these schools feel if, say, a third of their population was illegal migrant? Oh wait--those kids don't speak the language? They're four grades behind?

Gosh. That's a shame. I'm sure absolutely no other schools in the USA have had to deal with that. And no other American children have been at a disadvantage because of it. Right?

Yes to the latter and a horse laugh at the former~

It would appear that you have no idea of my stance on the issue. Must be all that knee-jerking and dog-whistle listening interfering with logical thought~

BTW..how exactly does shipping 50 migrant workers to Martha's Vineyard accomplish either of those things?

1663856993084.png

How did it not?

*****CHUCKLE*****

It is a humanitarian mission. The community treated them well--nobody got 'deported'.

They never called the guard during natural disaster, in your day? Never has them distribute water or food?
50 asylum seekers is a "natural disaster" on Martha's Vineyard? What are 50,000 of them in a small border town like Del Rio?

I think you misunderstand both "natural" and "disaster."

50 asylum seekers is a "natural disaster" on Martha's Vineyard? What are 50,000 of them in a small border town like Del Rio?

I think you misunderstand both "natural" and "disaster."
LOL! I thought you might try that line--no, 50 migrants in Martha's Vineyard is just a local kerfuffle, A three days wonder. The Guard is treating them like displaced persons--with full medical work-up, personalized placement asst.--early Green cards. They'll be calling him Saint DeSantis!

50,000 in Del Rio. I'd call that... El Nuevo Reconquesta~

Last edited:

Forum List

Back