Illegal aliens are part of our community!

No shit, Sherlock.

I'm a fucking TEXICAN.

Sweet of y'all to notice, though...
smiley-rolleyes008.gif

You know what?

WTF granted YOU access to ANYONE's bedroom???

Want to look in MINE?

FUCK OFF.

THAT is my private biz,

and IF you want to "see?"

YOU;RE ThE FUCKING PERV!!!

How dare you take a microscope to me or mine?

Are you so without flaw?

"The millions here illegally "are part of our community," Boxer said: "If you follow her thinking they will all have to be deported."

Unbelievable!

Election 2010: Boxer and Fiorina meet again in wide-ranging debate - latimes.com

A list of the Congressman supporting the latest amnesty bill for illegal aliens! DAN STEIN // STEIN REPORT 2000-2009® | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Well if Fiorina's thinking is that all the illegals should be deported, then she is right. In fact if California had the guts to do just that, they could end their financial problems.

I don't believe that.

I think Californian's would finally be forced to get a grip on their TRUE worth,

and whatever they THINK of themselves and their entitlements of being BETTER than,

they'd finally find themselves the progeny that produced them.

We're only worth what we can PRODUCE,

and if you're hungry?

THAT is someone that can produce/procure FOOD.

IF they figure out that YOU are the beggar at this table?

You're fucked, pal...

Texas, too. We produce our own food. And you know what? It ISN'T like "shopping."

It's like slaughtering our own stock, watching guts and blood pour forth from what we plan to eat,

and thanking our God that He's provided this for us.

We don't think it's something ugly ~

we know that it's His provision for us.

I don't believe that.

I think Californian's would finally be forced to get a grip on their TRUE worth,

and whatever they THINK of themselves and their entitlements of being BETTER than,

they'd finally find themselves the progeny that produced them.

We're only worth what we can PRODUCE,

and if you're hungry?

THAT is someone that can produce/procure FOOD.

IF they figure out that YOU are the beggar at this table?

You're fucked, pal...

Texas, too. We produce our own food. And you know what? It ISN'T like "shopping."

It's like slaughtering our own stock, watching guts and blood pour forth from what we plan to eat,

and thanking our God that He's provided this for us.

We don't think it's something ugly ~

we know that it's His provision for us.

I was with you till "I think"

Here's another issue where government failed, and it got thrown in the people's laps again to deal with. Now we have to win the racism charges from the folks who support the failed government who threw this issue at us.
Great, the cycle continues.

Here's another issue where government failed, and it got thrown in the people's laps again to deal with. Now we have to win the racism charges from the folks who support the failed government who threw this issue at us.
Great, the cycle continues.

I wear my racist hat with honor. Apparantly racist means you support the silly notion that your money is yours, not the government's, that it means something to be an American other than having snuck in the country and waited things out, that "hope and change" was a bullshit slogan used to snooker a bunch of dupes, that our founders envisioned a democratic republic, not a bloated oligarchy where everythying runs out of DC, etc.

Yep, apparantly I'm a racist.

Forum List

Back