Illegal aliens are empowered by federal government to rape YOU and YOUR FAMILY

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
The data provided to the House Judiciary Committee by DHS includes 276,412 records of charges against illegal and criminal immigrants identified by Secure Communities between October 27, 2008 and July 31, 2011. There are 159,286 unique individuals in the database and 205,101 unique arrest incidents.

Of those released, CRS found that about 17% of illegal and criminal immigrants, or 26,412, were rearrested on criminal charges. These 26,412 recidivists accounted for a total of 42,827 arrests and 57,763 alleged violations.

The categories of crimes charged include nearly 8,500 DUI (14.6%), over 6,000 Drug Violations (10.9%), more than 4,000 Major Criminal Offenses (7.1%), which includes murder, assault, battery, rape, and kidnapping, nearly 3,000 Theft (4.9%), and over 1,000 Other Violent Crimes (2.1%), which includes carjacking, child cruelty, child molestation, domestic abuse, lynching, stalking, and torture.

These crimes committed by both illegal and legal immigrants include 59 murders, 21 attempted murders, and 542 sex crimes.

Of those rearrested, nearly 30%, or 7,283, were illegal immigrants. Since 46,734 illegal immigrants were released, this means they have a recidivism rate of 16%. These illegal immigrants should have been deported but the Obama administration’s lax immigration policies released them back into our communities.

The crimes charged against these illegal immigrants include nearly 2,000 DUI (11.9%), over 1,400 drug violations (8.8%), and more than 1,000 major criminal offenses and violent crimes (6.9%), including murder, assault, battery, rape, kidnapping, child molestation, domestic abuse, lynching, stalking, and torture.

These crimes committed by illegal immigrants include 19 murders, 3 attempted murders, and 142 sex crimes.

http://judiciary.house.gov/news/pdfs/Criminal Aliens Report.pdf

this is a lot worse, reports dont show how illegals can walk over tax payers property and if they destory anything along the way they can shrug and say "sue me" this is way way more of a problem than americans are STILL waking up to. Usually it takes the incidents happening to someone before they wake up.

Stupid americans need to realize that illegals are the dregs of mexico. Criminals, addicts, lazy illiterates. All the losers who can't make it in the home country.

Stupid americans need to realize that illegals are the dregs of mexico. Criminals, addicts, lazy illiterates. All the losers who can't make it in the home country.

exaxtly, they dont represent mexico but they are happy they are leaving. whoevers problems they become they dont care. Some good people cross for good reasons but when i even saw mexican americans who wanted to be called americans and drop the hyphen crap start blasting these peopel that really woke me up to the fact that mexicans who have been in america longer than ive been alive want these people to respect our laws and our country, than i started say "yes, they get it" and it was great to hear.

[

exaxtly, they dont represent mexico but they are happy they are leaving. whoevers problems they become they dont care. Some good people cross for good reasons but when i even saw mexican americans who wanted to be called americans and drop the hyphen crap start blasting these peopel that really woke me up to the fact that mexicans who have been in america longer than ive been alive want these people to respect our laws and our country, than i started say "yes, they get it" and it was great to hear.

Yes - Some legal mexican americans hate the illegals cause the illegals make things tough for the legals. Lots of the other kind though. Mexican-americans who hate america and support illegals..

[

Yes - Some legal mexican americans hate the illegals cause the illegals make things tough for the legals. Lots of the other kind though. Mexican-americans who hate america and support illegals..

find the video where pelosi and the dems are praising the mexican president for ripping on america, its disgusting the only thing that irked me more was the republicans didnt walk. but that president was on our senate floor ripping this country and the dems applauded him.

The fear must be somewhat debilitating?

Life is so much better without so much fear and hatred dimming the light in your soul.

Not all or even most of them, but when ever you have Droves of a countries poorest Citizens flooding into another, it is going to include a Criminal Element for sure.

The fear must be somewhat debilitating?

Life is so much better without so much fear and hatred dimming the light in your soul.

They wear Depends.
thumbnail.aspx

According to the natives of the North American continent, you all are an illegal immagrant.

dont let them play the peace card, they took some strikes early on, they are just mad because they lost not because of what happened. one side evolved and one side didnt. nature chose that winner.

According to the natives of the North American continent, you all are an illegal immagrant.

That tired old lefty bumper-sticker won't make any sense no matter how many times some grinning fool like you repeats it.

this is a report from last year, november.
The report does not state nationality of the illegals.
All illegals are not just Mexican.

So wait, you mean the people who have a hard time entering legitimate american society because of all the rules we make trying to ban them from participating positively in the community turn to criminal activity?

So let us see, jose comes over here for a better life, and when he gets here he finds he is starving and cold because he has to work for shit money, and owning things is hard when you cannot get a legitimate ID or lots of cash. Then there is paco down the road who sells drugs and runs a gang. he doesn't care if Jose is illegal or not, he just wants someone to sell his drugs and kill or beat up his competition. So he offers jose a lot more money than he will ever get picking tomatoes to do illegal things. As jose what are you going to do? Are you going to pick tomatoes for a buck an hour or a guy who will have you deported if you complain and hope no one else has you deported, or are you going to sell drugs and join a gang for some bling and some local allies?

I am a little amazed there are any mexicans at all picking tomatoes. Thank you captain obvious for letting us now the effects of our prejudice.

A lot of Mexican citizens seem to be doing great in their own country. Ever vacationed there?

I read an article where a Mexican woman was upset because her husband, who was in the states illegally, was arrested and she didn't have money because she was relying on the money he sent back to Mexico. She couldn't find a job there, so started a business selling tacos and other food as a street vendor. She was making enough money to live on, since it's cheaper there for things. Why didn't she and her husband do something like that to begin with instead of him coming here, working under the table and then committing a crime?

Calderon once complained that Mexico couldn't handle it if their citizens were all sent back. Well, we can't handle any more welfare recipients either.

Forum List

Back