Illegal Alien Sob Story of the Day

José;4538283 said:
Just kidding, Angel...

The theft was real but it's in the past...

Now the land and ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES THAT GO WITH IT belong to America.

That's why you commit a tremendous injustice when you blame Mexico for America's unwillingness to enforce her laws.

Hey Jose, long time 'no see'. I thought that by now I would have rattled your chain more than once. Just kidding, Jose - I still think that Mexico SHOULD take responsibility in SOMETHING. Passing the buck is easy especially passing it to the neighbor to the 'el norte'. Solving one's own problems is a big task and one that I don't think THEY are up to or accept since it's always so much easier to place the blame on someone else.

Jose Pereira returned home to El Salvador in 1999 to visit his sick mother, and when he crossed back over the border into Texas, he was detained, according to Carmen Pereira. She said she had to travel to Texas with the couple's marriage license so that he could be released.

"They said we were going to receive a letter to go to court but that was a letter we never received," she said, adding that they tried and failed to get her husband legal status based on her own citizenship"

Wonder why...
And does that mean they gave up?

No one force them to enter this country illegal looking for the good life because of their "greed."
There is not statue of limitation on illegal immigration. This man took a job from some hard working American for 20 years and you want me to feel compassion for him?

From some 'hard working' American...lol..The whole reason you have an illegal immigration problem is because those 'hard working' Americans won't do menail jobs...

José;4538283 said:
Just kidding, Angel...

The theft was real but it's in the past...

Now the land and ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES THAT GO WITH IT belong to America.

That's why you commit a tremendous injustice when you blame Mexico for America's unwillingness to enforce her laws.

I believe there was a war that settled those land disputes quite clearly. I dont blame Mexico for Americas unwillingness to enforce her laws I blame Mexico for not securing its border with America.

I thought being married to an American gave you some kind of residency status.

Not automatically, but over 20 years they very likely could have gotten his status worked out if they had given the slightest effort or unless he had a criminal record or other disqualifying characteristics.

Last edited:
The problem being, and without wanting to be overly-facetious, is that those pitchforks, torches and small arms would be up against far superiour firepower/hardware. But I do see where you're coming from. And in any case, how would a failed revolution be punished? I'm guessing that in this modern age any plea(s) of lawful insurrection against the government would fall on deaf ears in court.
Complaining via e-mails and phone calls has worked so well right? What are the alternatives?
Plus, I'm not convinced our Military would fire on US Citizens. Yet.

AMERICAN military might not but we have a lot of foreigners serving in our military that woudn't have a bit of problem with it.

How do you know that, you disrespectful shit?

I thought being married to an American gave you some kind of residency status.

My grandson married an illegal aliens and they had to go thorugh lot of legal chanels to get here a green card and that is all she got. Except she took over her mother's cleaning business by purchasing a business license for her and I think that is the only reason she got married but my grand son ain't going no wheres. I think he has the upper hand since he is in school and only work part-time. Her family came over on a visa and stayed and lots of illegal things have taken place. They have been here about 12 year.

Hey lady, learn the language or get out of my country.

I have two girlfriends who are naturalized citizens, married to Americans. The citizenship process took less than a year. Not 20.

The citizenship process did not take them less than a year. If, as you say, they had already been in the country legally for some time, the 'process' by which they qualified to apply for citizenship was well underway long before that.

Last edited:
I have two girlfriends who are naturalized citizens, married to Americans. The citizenship process took less than a year. Not 20.
I have a friend that has been waiting for five years to get her green card and she is married to a citizen. Perhaps it depends on which country you immigrated from.

Depends on a lot of things, including a person's status before beginning the process and what ICE office you are dealing with.

I have a friend that has been waiting for five years to get her green card and she is married to a citizen. Perhaps it depends on which country you immigrated from.

Depends on a lot of things, including a person's status before beginning the process and what ICE office you are dealing with.
All true. The system isn't exactly ideal.

Originally posted by Angelhair
Hey Jose

Heya, Angel.

Originally posted by Mr. President
I dont blame Mexico for Americas unwillingness to enforce her laws I blame Mexico for not securing its border with America.

Here's a little "International protocol on border relations 101" for you, President:

"In the absence of a comprehensive agreement on border security each country is free to determine the number of border agents to be deployed and the activities to be deemed illegal".

It's not a crime to leave Mexico without going through a border checkpoint (Mexico is not North Korea) so Mexico has no reason to arrest its citizens who decide to do so.

And if you ask me... I think Mexico should refuse to arrest its citizens as a matter of national pride.

You definitely add insult to injury when you ask a sovereign country to act as the border patrol of the same country who took the land by brute force... the same territory it now wants the victim to patrol for them.

"You were man enough to take it, weren't you?? Now be a man again and take care of it yourself!!"

Then don't cry when we send bodies of illegal invaders back to the country they came from.

All true. The system isn't exactly ideal.

To say the least.

José;4540930 said:
Hey Jose

Heya, Angel.

I dont blame Mexico for Americas unwillingness to enforce her laws I blame Mexico for not securing its border with America.

Here's a little "International protocol on border relations 101" for you, President:

"In the absence of a comprehensive agreement on border security each country is free to determine the number of border agents to be deployed and the activities to be deemed illegal".

It's not a crime to leave Mexico without going through a border checkpoint (Mexico is not North Korea) so Mexico has no reason to arrest its citizens who decide to do so.

And if you ask me... I think Mexico should refuse to arrest its citizens as a matter of national pride.

You definitely add insult to injury when you ask a sovereign country to act as the border patrol of the same country who took the land by brute force... the same territory it now wants the victim to patrol for them.

"You were man enough to take it, weren't you?? Now be a man again and take care of it yourself!!"

That's a big, fat, steaming load of bullshit right there.

José;4540930 said:
Hey Jose

Heya, Angel.

How about if we are "man enough" to drop one MOAB on Mexico City for each illegal we find from that country? Is that what you want? That is where this kind of stupid-ass attitude leads a discussion: nowhere.

Illegals aren't the problem anymore than the brown people over in the middle east are the problem.

Our Elected Officials are the problem. Until the American People get the attitude of "pitchforks and torches" nothing will change.

The problem being, and without wanting to be overly-facetious, is that those pitchforks, torches and small arms would be up against far superiour firepower/hardware. But I do see where you're coming from. And in any case, how would a failed revolution be punished? I'm guessing that in this modern age any plea(s) of lawful insurrection against the government would fall on deaf ears in court.

The occupiers are "acting" like farm animals. Many of the politicians are supporting that "rebellion". Maybe we are using the wrong techniques?

No one force them to enter this country illegal looking for the good life because of their "greed."
There is not statue of limitation on illegal immigration. This man took a job from some hard working American for 20 years and you want me to feel compassion for him?

From some 'hard working' American...lol..The whole reason you have an illegal immigration problem is because those 'hard working' Americans won't do menail jobs...

Why should we? Our gov't will give us money and a place to live. We don't have to work if we don't want to work. It is fun island here (from Pinoccio), some of the citizens are starting to bray and grow long ears....

The Mexican authorities report that detentions and deportations have risen in the past four years by an estimated 74 percent, to 240,000, nearly half along the southern border. But they acknowledged there had also been a boom in immigrant smuggling and increased incidents of abuses and attacks by corrupt law enforcement officials, vigilantes and bandits. Meanwhile, the waves of migrants continue to grow.

Few politicians have made public speeches about such matters. But Deputy Foreign Minister Gerónimo Gutiérrez recently acknowledged that Mexico's immigration laws were "tougher than those being contemplated by the United States," where the authorities caught 1.5 million people illegally crossing the Mexican border last year. He spoke before a congressional panel to discuss "Mexico in the Face of the Migratory Phenomenon."

Mexico Worries About Its Own Southern Border - New York Times

Forum List

Back