Illegal alien gang members murdered woman set fire to her body

too bad ICE is not focusing on deporting gangs and drug dealers that are illegal and spending their time deporting fathers and mothers of American children who follow our criminal laws.... :rolleyes:

They are here illegally, period. If not those killings wouldn’t have happened. Period.
Looking at all the threads pertaining to immigrant crimes, you'd think they were the only ones killing people.
Now let's see, how many major mass shooting in the last couple years were initiated by lilly white mass murders versus immigrants? And why is it, that is's always the same cast of USMB characters who get erections only over immigrant crimes?
upload_2018-11-18_16-1-29.jpeg

This sums it up better than a long post

JEFFERSON COUNTY, CO (KDVR) – Three men have been arrested in connection to a woman found shot to death and burned last week, the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office said.

Illegal Alien Gang Members Murdered Woman, Set Fire To Her Body – United States Illegal Alien Crime Report
----------------------------

Maybe reality will sink in for those who live in a world of fiction and dreamed up bs lies. They actually think we have loving bible carrying angels coming into the country just like they same lame idiots in Europe who now watch the females of Europe being raped. but it' all ok cause it's their culture.
On Trump's watch, of course. But he has to make his Mar a Lago tee time, don't you know.

What so your people rape / kill a woman

And the set the corpse on fire?

Why did you do that?

Raping women is a positive in the modern GOP so I dismiss that objection from you. And I certainly didn't kill any woman or set anybody on fire. If only Trump had years and total control of the government to do something about hmm.... oh, he did and chose not to. Oh well.
It seems driving cars off briges and killing a girl friend, or bashing them with golf clubs are the Liberal why of solving problems. Just the Kennady why of doing it.

Bullsh*t
JEFFERSON COUNTY, CO (KDVR) – Three men have been arrested in connection to a woman found shot to death and burned last week, the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office said.

Illegal Alien Gang Members Murdered Woman, Set Fire To Her Body – United States Illegal Alien Crime Report

Maybe reality will sink in for those who live in a world of fiction and dreamed up bs lies. They actually think we have loving bible carrying angels coming into the country just like they same lame idiots in Europe who now watch the females of Europe being raped. but it' all ok cause it's their culture.
On Trump's watch, of course. But he has to make his Mar a Lago tee time, don't you know.

What so your people rape / kill a woman

And the set the corpse on fire?

Why did you do that?

Raping women is a positive in the modern GOP so I dismiss that objection from you. And I certainly didn't kill any woman or set anybody on fire. If only Trump had years and total control of the government to do something about hmm.... oh, he did and chose not to. Oh well.
:itsok:

too bad ICE is not focusing on deporting gangs and drug dealers that are illegal and spending their time deporting fathers and mothers of American children who follow our criminal laws.... :rolleyes:
Illegal aliens are all about violence

They are here illegally, period. If not those killings wouldn’t have happened. Period.
Looking at all the threads pertaining to immigrant crimes, you'd think they were the only ones killing people.
Now let's see, how many major mass shooting in the last couple years were initiated by lilly white mass murders versus immigrants? And why is it, that is's always the same cast of USMB characters who get erections only over immigrant crimes?

If you folks would get as excited and pissed about mass murders by white folks as you do with a murder by immigrants, I wouldn't say a thing. Problem is, your anger level is based on the color of the killer's skin/heritage.
FACT

I live not to far from there. Does anyone find it odd that the so called "media" only reports on white hate crimes. Like that's the be all and end ALL. In this age of the internet and people with cameras on their phone recording everything. Nobody recorded hate crime committed by blacks ever, ever. And the media is a innocent babe in the woods. Really? Only whites commit horrible crimes that the media reports? Something isn't adding up. I know for a fact blacks commit hate crimes. But the media could care less.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back