Illegal alien deported 14 TIMES!

"Sheriff Joe Arpaio said, “I will continue the crackdown on illegal immigration despite the threats and intimidation of my critics and certain politicians. We will enforce all the illegal immigration laws by raiding private businesses, human smuggling and crime suppression operations. This is unconscionable and irresponsible to continue to allow these smugglers to return to the U.S. after being deported."
Arpaio also said, “Yesterday Representative Raul Grijalva called for my resignation over some 2005 criminal investigations. In turn, I am asking for his resignation for calling for a boycott of Arizona due to my enforcement of SB 1070."
According to Maricopa County Sheriffs Office, (MCSO), the Sheriff’s Office continues to make arrests, contrary to claims from federal officials that there has been a decrease in drug and human trafficking at the US-Mexican border."

(There have only been decreases in illegal alien apprehension because the Federal Government has tied the hands and cut off funding to the local law enforcement!)

Forum List

Back