Illegal aiens are not immigrants

Unless you get your ass out there picking lettuce, LilOlLaday, or our government starts allowing as much legal immigrant labor as there is demand for, we will have an illegal immigrant problem.

So what's it gonna be? You going to get your ass out in the fields or are we going to smack some sense into our policitians and increase our work visa quotas like Bush tried to do?

Naaaaaaaah! That makes too much sense. Better to use fear and loathing as a vote getter outer. Fear the Mexican! He's a gangsta rapist crack cocaine dealer!

Booga booga booga!

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is not about lettuce or jobs Americans will not do. It’s about greedy businesses, corrupt politicians who want dirty votes at any cost. They are willing to exchange Americans dream for votes. Less than 2% of the 20 million Illegal Aliens that are here are working on farms and they only work their long enough to get to the inner cities and take other jobs from Americans and their children. That is whey farmers are always short of Illegal Alien farm workers. 14 million Americans are unemployed and they were not picking lettuce.
Illegal Aliens do not come here for a better life, they come for a mo’ better life and all the freebies and crime is more lucrative here then south of the border. Every Illegal Aliens family has at least family member either in prison, in a gang, dealing in drugs or stealing from their employers or some other criminal activity.

I just loved those Filipino nurses aides whom rifled through my mothers' purse in the hospital nightstand while she was in ICU dying.

And here we have one now. Right on cue.

Of course, white nurses never do such a thing, right?

Everyone does it. Stealing from patients is a job perk.

Liar, no one has been in the hospital as often as I have and I have never had anyone go thorugh my belongings. I leave my purse,etc out in the open and NEVER had anything stolen. Philipino nurses and aides are the best and honest. Same with other nurses but you do have to watch those Mexican cleaning ladies.

Liar, no one has been in the hospital as often as I have and I have never had anyone go thorugh my belongings. I leave my purse,etc out in the open and NEVER had anything stolen. Philipino nurses and aides are the best and honest. Same with other nurses but you do have to watch those Mexican cleaning ladies.

I don't really see why a nurse would need to steal anything, they are pretty well paid. My friends mom is a nurse and she owns 3 houses and vacations in Vegas and Atlantic City every 4 months or so.

Are you dead? Get back to me after you die in a hospital. You'll be lucky if your hair hasn't been taken and sold to a wig shop.

Are you dead? Get back to me after you die in a hospital. You'll be lucky if your hair hasn't been taken and sold to a wig shop.

Good lord. :eek:

What we have in the palms of our hands are tens of millions of hard-working, family-oriented, deeply religious people. The vast majority of these people are the living embodiment of Republican Party principles.

And the GOP is shitting on all of them. Treating the entire demographic like they are a bunch of purse stealing, welfare mooching, gangstas.

It doesn't get any dumber than that.

Who are "these people" to whom you refer?

Every Illegal Aliens family has at least family member either in prison, in a gang, dealing in drugs or stealing from their employers or some other criminal activity.

Every one? Got some proof of that?

Unless you get your ass out there picking lettuce, LilOlLaday, or our government starts allowing as much legal immigrant labor as there is demand for, we will have an illegal immigrant problem.

So what's it gonna be? You going to get your ass out in the fields or are we going to smack some sense into our policitians and increase our work visa quotas like Bush tried to do?

Naaaaaaaah! That makes too much sense. Better to use fear and loathing as a vote getter outer. Fear the Mexican! He's a gangsta rapist crack cocaine dealer!

Booga booga booga!

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is not about lettuce or jobs Americans will not do. It’s about greedy businesses, corrupt politicians who want dirty votes at any cost. They are willing to exchange Americans dream for votes. Less than 2% of the 20 million Illegal Aliens that are here are working on farms and they only work their long enough to get to the inner cities and take other jobs from Americans and their children. That is whey farmers are always short of Illegal Alien farm workers. 14 million Americans are unemployed and they were not picking lettuce.

Oh, that's right. The recession was caused by Wall Street Wetbacks!

Them damn Mexicans threw 11 million people out of work four years ago. I remember now. It was in all the papers.

BWA-HA-HA!

And I thought I had heard it all! :lol::lol::lol:

There's some serious delusional wishful thinking going on here.

As I pointed out earlier, we had FULL EMPLOYMENT before the crash. And that was with the same number of, if not more, illegal aliens than we have now. Ergo, they are not stealing jobs. The assholes in Congress and the White House and on Wall Street are destroying jobs.

Last edited:
What we have in the palms of our hands are tens of millions of hard-working, family-oriented, deeply religious people. The vast majority of these people are the living embodiment of Republican Party principles.

And the GOP is shitting on all of them. Treating the entire demographic like they are a bunch of purse stealing, welfare mooching, gangstas.

Immigrants. Legal and illegal.

Immigrants. Legal and illegal.

You can't lump them together like that. It is not only offensive, it fails to support your point (such as it is) above.

“LEGAL” AND “ILLEGAL” IMMIGRANTS
Illegal immigration is a crime. Those that enter the country by jumping the fence are “illegal” (immigrants) aliens and entering the country illegal makes them criminals. Anti-illegal immigration laws like passed by Arizona is not anti-immigrants and Latinos if in the country legally should not be “afraid to walk to work” and if they are stopped on suspicion of being in the country illegally they should not be afraid. Like me, in a few seconds I can prove I am in the county legally. I carry several cards, not briefcases of documents that identify me as a citizen. All they have to do is show their cards. And if they don’t have cards to identify them they should be afraid because they are subject to deportation legally by the Nationality Immigration and Nationality Act.
Anti-illegal immigration laws target illegal (immigrants) aliens and not Latinos. MSNBC, Liberals never pass up a chance to call those who are against illegal immigration and want our immigration laws enforced “anti-immigrants” which is the most miss-leading statement ever about illegal immigration and Illegal Aliens. It makes criminals out of laws abiding Americans and they are called racist and bigots and ant-immigrants. Accused of offending “Latino voters.” Latino voters are legal. I have yet to hear the words “illegal immigration” and “Illegal Aliens” mentioned ever by anyone on MSNBC.

Border patrol agents chasing those who cross the border call them “Illegal Aliens” not “immigrants” but if they get passed border patrol agents, settle in my neighborhood, use false or stolen document and identifications they are no longer “Illegal Aliens” but the status changes to “immigrants” and are protected and virtually untouchable by our President, DOJ, ACLU and liberals as if Illegal Aliens no longer exist.
There are “illegal” immigrants and there are “legal immigrants” and there is a difference that Liberal do not recognize.
Why do we have laws if they are not enforced? If I run a red light, go over the speed limit I will get a ticket and have to pay a fine. No amnesty.
Deporting Illegal Aliens before they commit crimes will save the lives of many American and prevent the rape of many children and save this county billions. Obama is for preventive medicine but not preventive deaths and rapes by illegal aliens.

ILLEGAL AIENS ARE NOT IMMIGRANTS

Don’t judge me as being inhumane or not compassionate until you have lived in my neighborhood with gangs, drugs and crime and having those in the country illegally competing for your job and stealing education and the American dream from your children.

If you don't like gangs, drugs and crime then you should probably move away from Reno, but then again gangs, drugs and crime exist in almost all major cities...so maybe move somewhere that is more rural.

There is no stopping illegal immigration though and our current policy reflects a denial of this fact. I think we would be a lot better of if we just had a more open immigration policy.

Last edited:
Yes, they are. They are the new face of immigration. We have multi-million dollar PACs supporting rich candidates that support businesses that hire illegal aliens and want to reduce taxes on high income Americans. These same groups push that illegal aliens are un-American. Talk about conflicted! This is the NEW America, I am not sure were this is going, Americans are conflicted here. After all, our fore fathers were ALSO rich white men with a lot of hollow ideals…. They decreed all men created were equal…and owned slaves.. This is how it goes.

Last edited:

Booga booga booga!
:lol: ain't that the truth, kicking out mexicans is like cutting off one of our arms at this point

Hello Friends
Illegal immigration is the migration into a state in violation of the immigration laws and sovereignty of that nation.
Thanks

Booga booga booga!
:lol: ain't that the truth, kicking out mexicans is like cutting off one of our arms at this point

The topic is "illegal aliens."

Booga booga booga!

The topic is "illegal aliens."

what part of the above is not discussing "illegal aliens"?

You think all Mexicans are illegal aliens, or that all illegal aliens are Mexican?

ILLEGAL AIENS ARE NOT IMMIGRANTS ..I say yes they are,
reagan pass a pissy little paper that redefine this view Regardless of this view

Reagan on immingration 2 - YouTube

Yes illegal aliens hurt Americans, I am one of them they rape, they physically abuse, they cause enumerable crimes against . Ignore illegal aliens because they haven’t victimized you , not yet. Feel good, advocate for these creeps.

Forum List

Back