Oct 10, 2021
go to jail if he came to the Capitol. " Said this well-established Female
D.C. political animal.On or about January 6th.Footage just released on CNN's
- Anderson Cooper 360 - also shows this female politico animal spouting
off ... " Tell him if he comes here,we're going to the White House. "
Plus ... " I hope he comes,I want to punch him out.We're waiting for this,
for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. "

Name this Vile personage ?

Pelosi. I'd like to see that as long as Trump gets one back. Pelosi first, then Trump. Anyone want to take bets on the KO?
I’d prefer to hand over the honors to Desantis. That would be a sight to see.

That orange coward is as soft as a marshmallow. A split lip or bloody nose would have him screaming to be airlifted to Walter Reed.
Wow. You have a very vivid imagination. Nasty Nancy might try to take a swing but she'd be so drunk she'd just fall down.

She's your go-to monster under the bed to frighten the idiots into obedience.
Like all politicians that spend decades living off the tax payer she is an oxygen thief. I don't give a shit if you are left or right I shouldn't have to fund your lavish life style with my hard earned money. They should get two terms at the most and then get a real fucking job and pay their own way.

As I constantly point out to people like you I'm not a partisan hack. If I see something fucked up I point it out no matter the political affiliation.

Like all politicians that spend decades living off the tax payer she is an oxygen thief. I don't give a shit if you are left or right I shouldn't have to fund your lavish life style with my hard earned money. They should get two terms at the most and then get a real fucking job and pay their own way.

As I constantly point out to people like you I'm not a partisan hack. If I see something fucked up I point it out no matter the political affiliation.
I also can’t stand her hypocrisy. She is opposed to a wall to keep the illegal invaders out but has her own wall around her mansion to keep undesirables out.

That orange coward is as soft as a marshmallow. A split lip or bloody nose would have him screaming to be airlifted to Walter Reed.
Doesn't Compute.Ask yerself how much moola Trump has
spent in his Life making sure to git Front Row seats at the biggest
Prize Fights.Now go back to yer Coloring book studies.

Forum List

Back