Pelosi says she threatened to "punch Trump out"

Funny how Trump was afraid of Pelosi

Pelosi would have knocked his lights out

It was. The Pig losi has no shame. :mad-61:

1665786493946.png

Please…she can barely keep her teeth in her mouth when she talks. She ain’t going to kick anyone ass.

Pelosi is a known Karate Master
She would beat the snot out of Sissy Boy Donnie

That is why the Secret Service would not allow Trump to march to the Capitol (other than Fat Donnie is not capable of waddling the mile to the Capitol)

Pelosi is a known Karate Master
She would beat the snot out of Sissy Boy Donnie

That is why the Secret Service would not allow Trump to march to the Capitol (other than Fat Donnie is not capable of waddling the mile to the Capitol)
Pelosi will be shown the door in November, and when she dies. There is a special place in hell for her. She deserves it.

New video shows Pelosi threatened to 'punch out' Trump on Jan. 6: 'I’m going to go to jail'

New footage from Jan. 6, 2021, shows a candid moment when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi threatened to physically strike then-President Trump, should he have joined those protesting at the Capitol.

In the video, which was publicly shared Thursday, Pelosi admits the actions could have resulted in her going to prison — a consequence she said she would "be happy" to accept.

"I hope he comes, I’m going to punch him out," Pelosi tells her Chief of Staff Terri McCullough, who discourages her boss from making the comments. "I’ve been waiting for this, for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m going to punch him out."

Trump should respond something like, "You've got sleepy Joe talking about scrapping with Corn Pop and Nancy talking about punching me out... Do you have to be a demented old moron to be in the leadership of the Democrat party?".
She broke the law.

Where are the charges?

Over 60 million Trump votes, yet you flakes paint all Trump supporters over the actions of a mere 1000? That's where all the lies begin.
This has been partisan fucktardry from the very beginning

Starting with Obama and his wiretaps, then Hillary and her Russian dossier, then Nancy and her impeachments and eventually her gulags

Forum List

Back