Pelosi says she threatened to "punch Trump out"

Good. I hope you do.

Just make sure you do the work this time.

Not like last time. When you had both Houses and didn't do diddly.
That's why I am worried about Republican turnout. The complete shitshow Dem control has produced in less than two years may not be enough to get out the vote. Those old hags McConnell and Graham and Paul Ryan wannabe McCarthy have done a great job of protecting the career politician class, and we haven't seen anything that indicates that will change, even with control of both houses. As you noted, we've seen that movie before. They had that narcissistic weirdo Ryan to take the flack last time, and now I don't think they care. Trump is the only thing that threatens their sense of invulnerability and he wasn't enough last time.

New video shows Pelosi threatened to 'punch out' Trump on Jan. 6: 'I’m going to go to jail'

New footage from Jan. 6, 2021, shows a candid moment when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi threatened to physically strike then-President Trump, should he have joined those protesting at the Capitol.

In the video, which was publicly shared Thursday, Pelosi admits the actions could have resulted in her going to prison — a consequence she said she would "be happy" to accept.

"I hope he comes, I’m going to punch him out," Pelosi tells her Chief of Staff Terri McCullough, who discourages her boss from making the comments. "I’ve been waiting for this, for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m going to punch him out."

Trump should respond something like, "You've got sleepy Joe talking about scrapping with Corn Pop and Nancy talking about punching me out... Do you have to be a demented old moron to be in the leadership of the Democrat party?".
Oh, yes, Ms. Nancy is one tough lady!

She once said that if she had been at the scene of the George Floyd incident, she would have gone up to that cop and pulled him off Mr. Floyd.

Trump is the only thing that threatens their sense of invulnerability and he wasn't enough last time.

That's a scary thought. :eek:

What's north of Trump is very dangerous and not necessarily pretty.

I've seen some of it up close and personal (in another country, fortunately).

This is some evil shit the Democrats are leading us into. Or the Deep State. Or the Democrats and the Deep State. Or whoever's doing it

She once said that if she had been at the scene of the George Floyd incident, she would have gone up to that cop and pulled him off Mr. Floyd.

That is why Trump fears Pelosi
He knows he is no match for her

Is Trump going to press charges on being threatened by an 82 year old Grandmother?
But that is always the excuse. Men emasculated in a fantasy world and in the real world are left to keeping civilization going.

New video shows Pelosi threatened to 'punch out' Trump on Jan. 6: 'I’m going to go to jail'

New footage from Jan. 6, 2021, shows a candid moment when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi threatened to physically strike then-President Trump, should he have joined those protesting at the Capitol.

In the video, which was publicly shared Thursday, Pelosi admits the actions could have resulted in her going to prison — a consequence she said she would "be happy" to accept.

"I hope he comes, I’m going to punch him out," Pelosi tells her Chief of Staff Terri McCullough, who discourages her boss from making the comments. "I’ve been waiting for this, for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m going to punch him out."

Trump should respond something like, "You've got sleepy Joe talking about scrapping with Corn Pop and Nancy talking about punching me out... Do you have to be a demented old moron to be in the leadership of the Democrat party?".
But but but I thought they were all huddled in fear of their lives?

Pelosi cheap political theatre that's all it is.

She said that she had a plan to pull Trump out of the white house by the hair.
Now we saw the plan on Jan 6th.....and she's trying to take credit for it without getting the blame.

Forum List

Back